Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

is it real

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:heart: i think i am in love!!! i used to know this guy when i was young,lost conduct for 15years find each other on face bk was going through a rough patch in my relationship, he gave me practical and honest advice. he was actually agaist a breakup. we charted for 6mnths. i went home my mom was poorly so we had a communication breakdown, when i did check on face bk he was worried i told him i was in africa with my mum. when i came back he asked for my no, i gave him not becoz i wanted a relationship, but as a friend who has been there for me when i needed someone to take to. we started taking on the phone, i foound out that he was easy to talk to, at first it was once per wk, then once per day until it was several ties per day. we arranged to meet up in london, which is central boz he live in sweden. i was anxious but when i saw him i just knew i wanted to know him more, i found out that he was easy to talk to. the sex was great but i cant say its sexual attraction coz we can talk about everything. he is so understanding and conserdation. my question is , is it gonna last because he is too good to be true. when i am worried i always make it a point to let him know. i know he loves me and he is prepared to do anything for me but then i m worried that i feel for him fast and i cant bear a break up. been together as a couple for 3mnth but friends for a year. we can tell each other anything, i have never been really in love but with him i am so happy, i just love to talk to him at times we talk until early am on skype. he respect me when i am with him unlike my previous relationship

Comments

• Options
    You obviously like this guy a lot, don't worry about whether it will last or wont last... you both like it at the minute... just keep going with the flow and be happy :) and I'm sure it will work out!!!

Congrats :)
  • Options
    The only thing I can say is Enjoy! This is the most exciting phase of a relationship. And about lasting, you never know.
    Huggs,
    Mar :)