Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

i love him but hes to clingy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ive been going out with my boyfriend for 8 months and i love him, although he has alot of emtional promblems and manic depression, which makes him very needed and impossible to tell him anything hes doing wrong without him getting upset and thinking im gonna leave him.

lately ive been getting more and more irrtated by him always calling me every morning and nite having to talk constaly on msn and if i dont reply stright away he gets worried.

he bdoes small things that irrate me so much. like repatedly sending me i love you which is sweet but very annoying:

the lesbian sex offender vicky ur my swan says:
i lvoe you
Jon the lesbian sex offender vicky ur my swan says:
i lvoe oyu
i lvoe oyu
i love you
i lvoe oyu
i wish i was wiht you right now i miss you
i lvoe you
i lobe you

and when were out in town when im looking artound a shop he'll hhold me so i cant walk rounbf to look at stuff properly and keep lkissing me when im doing stuff he dosent do it on purpose but it annoys me cuz im trying to do somything and hes just trying to get my attention all teh time.

he is teh sweetest most romantic person ever and i love him and when i do spend time away from him i get so so bored. but i hardly ever see teh few friends i have left who arnt at college with me anymore becasue i spend from friday to monday with him and tursdays i work and im at colleg tuesday to friday so i get little time for my self and my friends. when i do see them he gets grumpy if he cant go but i dont always want him tehre because he'll take all my attention so i cant talk to my mates.

any help would be welcomed. :)

Comments

• Options
    Simple solution, just tell him.
  • Options
    That would do my head in
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »
    Simple solution, just tell him.

its not that simple i tried to last nite but he jsut gets so worked up and paranoid and starts saying stuff like he hates himself and tat im bored of him and im goning to leave him :(
  • Options
    I would of screamed at him by now. But the only way is to talk to him. If he is saying that you are going to leave him and getting bored then firmly reassure him that you aren't, tell him how you feel about him but kindly tell him to stop being as clingy.
  • Options
    tell him if he wants to keep you, he needs to back off a bit cos hes crowding you.
    Then dont back down when he cries and puts a guilt trip on you for it.
    The way hes behaving is actually very controlling