Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

My boyfriend wants a threesome

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my boyfriend wants us 2 have a 3 some, i am unsure as i think i will be jealous and worried he will enjoy the other girl more etc, anybody please help

Comments

• Options
    Hey dede2010, welcome to TheSite :wave:

I've made a new thread from your post as it was on the end of a thread from 2006. You should find you get more replies this way.

You might want to have a look at this article on threesomes too :)
  • Options
    i think youve answered your own question. Youd be jealous and it would be a competition more than you properly enjoying it.
    In your case id say dont do it
  • Options
    Don't do it because he wants to, if you do it then it should be because you want to.

If he ultimately tires to pressure you then he's not worth your time either...
  • Options
    MoK wrote: »
    Don't do it because he wants to, if you do it then it should be because you want to.

If he ultimately tires to pressure you then he's not worth your time either...

I agree with this completely.

If you don't want to do it then don't. Forcing yourself to to make him happy will make you despise him and obviously the jealousy as you mentioned will be a huge issue. It will be downhill from there.

Suggest to him a threesome with another man. He'll maybe find that he feels the same way as you do, it might make him understand from your view point.
  • Options
    Suggest to him a threesome with another man. He'll maybe find that he feels the same

he has suggest to have to seperate 3somes 1 with him myself and another female and another with him myself and another male.
  • Options
    dede2010 wrote: »
    he has suggest to have to seperate 3somes 1 with him myself and another female and another with him myself and another male.

It is an interesting form of compromise, but if you feel uncomfortable with it, then dont go ahead with it just because it would make him happy.
  • Options
    [this was in response to a message from a spammer, which basically said the OP would have to agree to everything het partner wanted, or he would cheat]

I don't think that's the case - as long as the wants on both sides are generally met then a single issue isn't likely to cause it.
  • Options

I bet you he's thinking of mff & mfm though, so not entirely equal, if you're heterosexual.
  • Options
    I bet you he's thinkig of mff & mfm though, so not entirely equal, if you're heterosexual.

:yes:

And tell him you want a mmf or a mfm first before you have a fmf. That might question his commitment. :p
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    :yes:

And tell him you want a mmf or a mfm first before you have a fmf. That might question his commitment. :p

I don't think I've fully understood the nuances of threesomes! :D

Do I visualise mmf, mfm fmf like a picture? A sort of grammatical sex train?
  • Options

Thats what i thought, surely theres no difference between mmf or mfm, unless it just depends on whether the guys get involved with each other or not?
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Thats what i thought, surely theres no difference between mmf or mfm, unless it just depends on whether the guys get involved with each other or not?

mmf I imagine a dude doing a dude while he does a girl.
    mfm I imagine a rather full girl. :D
  • Options
    Haha, so delicately put CptCoatHanger!
  • Options

:D

Haha, I'm so glad you asked this - I was thinking I must be terribly naive or vanilla for having no idea how mmf might be different from mfm, when everyone else seemed to know exactly what this might refer to!

So is mfm just basically a spitroast? :chin:
  • Options
    Sorry, I thought that was common knowledge, not that I actually talk about threesomes much. If two of the same letters are next to each other, it indicates homosexual activity takes place, rather than where two people of one gender sexually interact with a person of the other agenda but not with each other.
  • Options
    jamelia wrote: »
    So is mfm just basically a spitroast? :chin:

If they'd said 'spitroast' from the off, I'd have been much less confused! :D
  • Options
    Sorry, I thought that was common knowledge, not that I actually talk about threesomes much. If two of the same letters are next to each other, it indicates homosexual activity takes place, rather than where two people of one gender sexually interact with a person of the other agenda but not with each other.

I'm probably reading too much into this, but does mmf indicate than one guy is only going to be doing the other guy, who in turn only does the girl? I can't imagine that's it! Or does mmf mean a complete free for all?
  • Options
    my boyfriend wants us 2 have a 3 some, i am unsure as i think i will be jealous and worried he will enjoy the other girl more etc, anybody please help

Well then don't do it. Simple as.
  • Options

This is all a very petty way of talking about it i think, just decide how many of each you're going to have and get on with it and do who or what you want!

To the OP: you clearly have issues with doing it so my advice would be to not uless you are 100% happy
  • Options
    I'm probably reading too much into this, but does mmf indicate than one guy is only going to be doing the other guy, who in turn only does the girl? I can't imagine that's it! Or does mmf mean a complete free for all?

It simply means a free-for-all. or 'Royal Rumble' for any old WWF fans.
  • Options

I don't think there is a method for indicating the two different two scenarios
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    This is all a very petty way of talking about it i think, just decide how many of each you're going to have and get on with it and do who or what you want!

I'm not sure what's petty about it. My point was, and is, that a threesome where all three do stuff with each other is not the same as one where the two who are of the same gender don't do stuff with each other; certainly if you're heterosexual. So, the OP said that her boyfriend has offered a threesome with another guy, as a compromise. If this simpy includes a 'spit roasting' (ugh, vulgar term) then it's not the same as if she's expected to each out some other girl or something. Thus, if that's what he has in mind, it's not an even compromise.
  • Options
    To be honest im pregnant, been with my boifriend for yr in half, and i Would never leht him, Tell me what to do, jus because he wants it, no female wants to see her man, the one she loves, do it to another female, point blank,
  • Options
    Then you tell him no.

I disagree with you when you generalise about what all other women want.
  • Options
    Brandita wrote: »
    To be honest im pregnant, been with my boifriend for yr in half, and i Would never leht him, Tell me what to do, jus because he wants it

You say no. Quite simply it's not an option.
    no female wants to see her man, the one she loves, do it to another female, point blank,

Really? I must have been dreaming those days in my past then... ;)
  • Options
    If you don't want to do it then don't do it...say no and if he doesn't like it tough.
  • Options
    The fact that he only wants a 3 sum essentially means - he's not really as kinky as you're making out and probably 2500% more honest than most men.

Sleep easy
  • Options
    If your not up for it then dont, if you are, enjoy
  • Options
    Off topic but did anyone watch 'Shameless' last night when Elliott Tittensor wanted anal sex with his girlfriend? I won't spoil the plot but funny! :)
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    Off topic but did anyone watch 'Shameless' last night when Elliott Tittensor wanted anal sex with his girlfriend? I won't spoil the plot but funny! :)

Haha I saw this...did make me 'lol' alot ;)