Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

shud tha age of consent be lowered ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
wat you rekon peeps ?

Comments

• Options
    i im thinkd that if girls is look hot then weared make up and a sexy heels and skirt, shes is ready for sex yes, ,??

hehe
    greetz !
    :-)
  • Options
    cucukshow wrote: »
    i im thinkd that if girls is look hot then weared make up and a sexy heels and skirt, shes is ready for sex yes, ,??

hehe
    greetz !

Umm.... no.

Physically yes, but emotionally, no.

Why would you wanna go for a tarted up 14 year old CHILD with more make up on than she knows what to do with, when you can go for a beautiful, natural, more curvaceous and experienced WOMAN??

Let children be children, theres plenty of time for sex when you're grown up and ready for it.
  • Options
    I think it needs to be raised to 18. I see no reason to lower it.
  • Options
    i think its right where it is, but is defiantely a personal thing, some people are ready (emotionally etc) at 15 others not til they are 19. The law doesn't encourage anyone to do it before 16, and raising it seems pointless to me, it wont stop anyone, but i do agree with clarification on the laws for 13-15 year olds
  • Options
    cucukshow wrote: »

hehe
    greetz !

lol wut ?

but yeh if she is up for it doez tht make it ok ?
  • Options
    lol wut ?

but yeh if she is up for it doez tht make it ok ?

Hell fucking no, how the hell is a 12year old or whatever is NOT emotionally responsable to make that decission.
  • Options
    yeh 12 is bit much but yu see 14 yr olds all tartd up innit
  • Options
    yeh 12 is bit much but yu see 14 yr olds all tartd up innit

Yeah it's offical,

your a MORON,

trust me a 14year old girl might think she is "emotionally mature" for sex but the moment she falls pregnant, gets dumped or catches some god awful STI/STD I doubt she'll be emotionally ready, most adults suffer, FFS I can't believe your sitting here bout making it legalalize paedophillia.
  • Options
    lol na not saying legalise peedophillier just sayimg maybe if it was lowerd we might not be the laffing stok of the world innit
  • Options
    over here it's 14 and I think that's reasonable. Teens usually don't get any probs by doing it before that age, but it 'protects' them from older people (in their 20s or 30s) looking for sex with teenagers.
  • Options
    lol na not saying legalise peedophillier just sayimg maybe if it was lowerd we might not be the laffing stok of the world innit

explain please...
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    over here it's 14 and I think that's reasonable. Teens usually don't get any probs by doing it before that age, but it 'protects' them from older people (in their 20s or 30s) looking for sex with teenagers.

were u from ?
  • Options
    were u from ?

austria.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    austria.

i bet yu dont av as much teenage tarts gettin preggers theer innit

thts my point was just a sugestion innit
  • Options
    Just because a 14 year old looks like a whore, doesn't mean she should be treated as such.
    And I'm guessing you're not a 14 year old boy, so that's just made me certain that you're not two teenagers mucking around, the way a lot of people, me included, first had sex. And that makes me feel a little bit worried for any tarted up gullible 14 year old girls around you.
  • Options

Maybe if people dont go around looking for sex with children be wouldnt have as many under age pregnancies innit... :yeees:

The point isnt lowering the age of consent but better educating kids about pregnancy and what not so they dont get themselves into those situations
  • Options
    I have no clue. I don't know any statistics regarding the UK or AUT. The age current age of consent is good here, but I can't say much about the UK law system. Since I've been there a couple of times and from what I pick up from the boards the UK might not be ready for it.

And I have absolutely no clue how this should be in any way beneficial for the number of "teenage tarts gettin preggers".
  • Options
    Here in Denmarkland you can get the contraceptive implant at 14, and get contraceptive pills at 14 although they are careful at prescribing them.
    Girls and boys get a full and proper education on pregnancy from an early age and their pregnancy rate is almost the same as the UK!

The way to do it is like the japanese do it and send kids to school till about 9pm and back out at 7am so they dont have time to have sex :D

innit.
  • Options
    i bet yu dont av as much teenage tarts gettin preggers theer innit

thts my point was just a sugestion innit

So, they way that you stop teens getting pregnant is to make it legal for them to have sex :confused:

Plus, you want to meet people off the net for sex, apparently. I'm starting to worry about you dude.
  • Options
    I personally think hes a wind up merchant,
  • Options
    Notice how this weiselburger and then cucukshow write oh so similiarly, both with similar views?? :chin:
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Notice how this weiselburger and then cucukshow write oh so similiarly, both with similar views?? :chin:
    I was just about to say that hehe.
  • Options
    I find a it funny a "grown" man wants the age of consent lowered,

Garry Glitter anyone?
  • Options
    We're the laughing stock of the world!!?

When I see British kids thinking that they've given birth to "spit babies" because they swallowed some spunk, then I might tend to agree...
  • Options
    I'm just surprised any of you can understand a word he's writing.

Er...innit?
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »

Er...innit?

*deletes previous comment*

Chav translator yo dawg
  • Options
    Narr, da age hof concent should not be changed. movin eitha way iz gonna do naffink. Init.
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »

Er...innit?

Yous can't feel dis? dis iz dig da the fittest way to type, everyone can read dis! its so hella tight I may start to natta dig dis.

:P
  • Options
    Im sure i could say this thread is fail. Surely, him asking for the age of consent to be lower is almost a confession to peadophelia?
    And his overall aura by the way he posts, makes him sound like he's one of the chav dads you read in the News. "I'm Pregnant at 12, and a single mum".

I think the cure to teenage pregnancy, is to offer condoms for free. I'm not talking down at the hospital or in a Youth place. I'm saying, they should give them out for free, at places where such sex happens... They should make it more annonymous too.

When i signed up to get condoms in 'The Zone', it took 30 mins. I had to give full details, Name, address, phone number. The woman gave a very brief explanation of the dangers of sex. She then proccedded to show me how to use a condom, how not to use a condom, how to put it on. I then had to show her how to put one on (On a model of course). How many kids at my age and lower, have the bollocks to go through that just to get some condoms?
    We all get taught in school and places, that we should use condoms no matter what. So just give them away, easily.

Just my 2 cents on things to be honest.

lol peado as if

i av 3 kids myself an still get on wel wiv da mothers, stil pumping 2 ov em lol

racking the benfits in 2 lmao :D
  • Options

i av 3 kids myself an still get on wel wiv da mothers, stil pumping 2 ov em lol

racking the benfits in 2 lmao :D

:lol::lol:
This discussion has been closed.