Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Moment of the day!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What's yours?

Mine is that (according to word) a synonym for protected is bubble-like... don't think I can use that in an essay... but it's made me smile :lol:
Xx

Comments

• Options
    I think you should use bubble like! ;) A while ago this guy at work gave me some paperwork and his abdomen was wrapped in bubble wrap. I don't exactly know what they do in the plant but after that I'd rather not know anyways.

For my day...I had a really good quesidilla.
  • Options
    :lol:

This was not today's moment of the day but it was only the other day and it is funny lol

I saw a woman in the middle of the street slip on ice and to keep herself from falling she did the running man for a good 20seconds. Once she gained her footing she just walked off like nothing had happened. I was laughing so much i was crying.

Now thats a moment of the day :lol:
  • Options
    Naun! Don't be so mean *coughs to hide my laughter*

I don't know if I've said this before, but it's one of my FAVE things to tell ever. My friends little brother, who at the time was four, and my friend and all of us where on the beach. We were all kinda babysitting him. Anyway, it was a sunny day and a lot of people where on the beach. One of those people being a very overweight, elderly lady in a bathing suit.... And my friends brother ran up to her and went "You are sssoooo sexy"
    Needless to say, we pretened not to know him...
    Xx
  • Options
    Naun! Don't be so mean *coughs to hide my laughter*

I don't know if I've said this before, but it's one of my FAVE things to tell ever. My friends little brother, who at the time was four, and my friend and all of us where on the beach. We were all kinda babysitting him. Anyway, it was a sunny day and a lot of people where on the beach. One of those people being a very overweight, elderly lady in a bathing suit.... And my friends brother ran up to her and went "You are sssoooo sexy"
    Needless to say, we pretened not to know him...
    Xx

You know, that is just offensive and rude... I can not see that as being funny at all. it is one thing to do it over the net but...
  • Options
    We didn't make him say it! He just ran up to her. We were so embarressed, he was like four and running round the beach telling random strangers they were sexy! She didn't seem to mind, it was just funny.
    I apolagize if I've offended anyone.
    Xx
  • Options
    Sorry the way it seemed was you encouraged him to say it and by pointing out a rather large person in your story makes it seem as a verbal attack, with the details in your last post it is not so bad.