Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

- .... . -- --- .-. ... . -.-. --- -.. . .- .--. .--. .-. . -.-. .. .- - .. ---

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Lol and if you can't use a translator on google. ;)
    Shut up :grump:
    Xx
  • Options
    ETD, I am NOT rising to it..

and just so you know I AM deffinately not the only one with a problem with you, all you constantly do is "Show" off, I made a simple thread for shits and giggles but nooooooo you have to hijack it, goodbye,
  • Options
    .. -.. -... . .... . .-. . .- .-.. .-.. -.-- . .- .-. .. ..-. .. -.. .. -.. -. .----. - ..- ... . .- - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - .. -. --. .-- . -... ... .. - . .-.. --- .-.. .-.-.-
  • Options
    Yeah... I've just read that too (yes, Naun, I searched on google) but to be fair to Jordan he has been through a lot and just needs people to be close to him right now. Anyway, that is no excuse for being vile.
    Xx
  • Options
    As much as i want to say something as low as that back. You're not worth it.

AND what i said was a JOKE as you ALWAYS go on about it. So just back off yeah?
  • Options
    Yeah... I've just read that too (yes, Naun, I searched on google) but to be fair to Jordan he has been through a lot and just needs people to be close to him right now. Anyway, that is no excuse for being vile.
    Xx

So have a lot, including yourself BA and even though we've not seen eye to eye I have big respect for you, in JS's case I (as well as MANY others) are sick to death with the constant "showing off" I am a big man and can do man thing posts.

Im trying to remain calm, considering I have not been so vile and disgusting. the difference is everything I have said is true, he's just flouting pure filth.
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote: »
    including yourself BA and even though we've not seen eye to eye I have big respect for you

Hellfire- can I just say, that has made my day :)

Anyway, yeah, Jordan does need to try and sort out his differences with everyone. I stropped off and it didn't help anything, what did help was me deciding to grow up and stop acting like a child... and sometimes everyone has their childish moments... but I do hope that Jordan will feel able to come back if he does need help again.
    Xx
  • Options
    Hellfire- can I just say, that has made my day :)

Anyway, yeah, Jordan does need to try and sort out his differences with everyone. I stropped off and it didn't help anything, what did help was me deciding to grow up and stop acting like a child... and sometimes everyone has their childish moments... but I do hope that Jordan will feel able to come back if he does need help again.
    Xx

Your more than welcome B-A, I know we've had our differences including the whole Veggie meat thing but at the end of the day your generally mature about it and you do realise as you've said if you've been childish, I agree on the whole we all act like children at times, heck if im honest and I mean no disrespect to you, you are a child (in my eyes) and I forget to see that,
  • Options
    maybe if you all didn't put me down so much. I wouldn't big myself up.
    You are the people around you.

When have i put you down before you started 'bigging yourself up' And why the hell! do you need to big your self up to us? You don't. You have no excuse for once again pissing people off and ruining a thread.
  • Options
    are a child (in my eyes) and I forget to see that

I forget to see it too!
    or should that be
    .. / ..-. --- .-. --. . - / - --- / ... . . / .. - / - --- ---

Xx
  • Options
    I forget to see it too!
    or should that be
    .. / ..-. --- .-. --. . - / - --- / ... . . / .. - / - --- ---

Xx

It is not nesicarilly a bad thing it shows your maturity,

JS, NO ONE on the forums from what I have seen are mean to you before you post stupid replies and ruin threads.

If this place helps you then stay but ffs grow up a bit. this thread was a laugh, to storm in and take the piss out of it is unwarrented, you do it with a lot of other threads too and it pisses people off BIG TIME.
  • Options
    All i said was it was a fail, because was it not easy enough to talk in english?

Prehaps Hellfire (and everyone else who posted morse) didn't feel like it?

I admit I don't understand morse (hence my post) but wasn't going to say "fail thread" because there's no need to.
  • Options
    There was no need to Write Fail. At all. You don't like it then you don't write in in. Or are you that fucking self centered you HAVE to comment?

That was a joke, btw but NOOOO you have to answer back with something fecking offensive! There. is. no. need. And frankly i am sick of it.
    Then i decided i would and i cannot care how much it annoys or offends you. This is the internet deal with it.

Grow up. Remember it was YOU that when CRAZY at that person for telling their story on your thread? THAT WAS TO HELP YOU!
  • Options
    Can I just say sorry... because I do feel a bit bad about this, because I posted straight after JS as I also didn't understand the thread.
    But **thankfully** Naun enlightened me to the fact that google can sort this problem for me!

Anyway, guys, Jordan doesn't really seem to care what we say so it's not worth a huge argument as many of us will get stressed out more than we need to.
    Xx
  • Options
    I didn't ruin this thread. I just thought it was my opinion. Who brought every fucking this else up not me?

All i said was it was a fail, because was it not easy enough to talk in english?

But this is the Morse appreciation thread, surely talking in morse should be standard when appreciating it, thats like making a coca cola appreciation thread but posting pictures of pepsi.

Don't like it, don't post in it ;)
  • Options
    *is related to the person who invented Morse; yet can't understand a word of it*:blush:
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »
    *is related to the person who invented Morse; yet can't understand a word of it*:blush:

:lol:
  • Options
    Can I just say sorry... because I do feel a bit bad about this, because I posted straight after JS as I also didn't understand the thread.

But why, you've done nothing wrong you asked what it was about respectively,

I do not expect everyone to understand, know or even recognise morse because I do, what I do expect is someone to be respectful about the way they reply,

And before I get a bollocking about "respect goes both ways!" yes it does, but I WAS in no way the instigator in this arguement. I merely commented with the amount of respect his comments deserved, ie. NONE.
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »

Can I marry you so I can be related through marriage,

That is the ultimate appreciation to morse.
  • Options
    Can I marry you so I can be related through marriage,

That is the ultimate appreciation to morse.

:blush::lol:

*wonders what lolz would have to say about this*
  • Options
    :lol: i started this arguement, as i do with every arguement i get into on this site. I'm done with all of this now.
  • Options
    :lol: i started this arguement, as i do with every arguement i get into. I'm done with this now.

Did you start it? I thought he did?

and Melian, she'll prob say "as long as your happy" to which I will reply " I WILL BE"

I might just have to settle to having my new sproglet named Morse :p

OUCH I just pulled my back out, now it fucking hurts, SHJIT SIHT SHIT...
  • Options
    Did you start it? I thought he did?

Well he said Fail thread or sout and then i said quick liven it up with sex as a joke and meant nothing bad against him. Then he posted that Morse code post that offended the hell out of me. So i basically did. TBH.
  • Options
    Well he said Fail thread or sout and then i said quick liven it up with sex as a joke and meant nothing bad against him. Then he posted that Morse code post that offended the hell out of me. So i basically did. TBH.

No you didn't he started it with Fail, also I replied in morse which basically said go F yourself in a more colourful way.
  • Options
    *ignoring the last two pages because it's stupid*

I fail to see how this is a fail thread because several people have enjoyed posting in it. Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it shouldn't be here if people are just having fun.

The forum is called "Anything Goes" for a reason man.
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    *ignoring the last two pages because it's stupid*

I fail to see how this is a fail thread because several people have enjoyed posting in it. Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it shouldn't be here if people are just having fun.

The forum is called "Anything Goes" for a reason man.

only one page long not two... oh the win of 40posts per page :D
  • Options
    This thread needs to be lightened up so; -... --- --- -... ...
  • Options
    -. --- .-.-.- ---... -....- .--.

.... .- ... -. --- .-.. .- ... .- --. -. . - .... .. -. -.- ... -.-. .-.. .. -.-. -.- .. ... .- -. . ...- .. .-.. -.-. .-.. .. -
  • Options
    .... .- .... - .... . .-.. .- ... .- --. -. . .. ... -- .. -. . .- .-.. .-.. -- .. -. . .- -. -.. - .... . ---.. .-.-.- ..... .- .-.. . .. .----. -- -.. .-. .. -. -.- .. -. --. .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.-
  • Options
    .... .- .... - .... . .-.. .- ... .- --. -. . .. ... -- .. -. . .- .-.. .-.. -- .. -. . .- -. -.. - .... . ---.. .-.-.- ..... .- .-.. . .. .----. -- -.. .-. .. -. -.- .. -. --. .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.-

.--. .. ... ... . ... .. -. -.-- --- ..- .-. .- .-.. .