Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

could u stay friends?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i dont know how to feel towards my friend anymore! We used to be close mates and when he started having problems with his then fiance he was making out he saw me more than a friend - texting me all the itme, talking to me ages on msn, phoning me making hints he wanted me more as a mate and even met up a couple of times after work... Nothing happened as i felt i didnt want to push it as he had a fiance and felt it was wrong.

Well anyway he ended up dumping his then girlfriend for another girl and is now living with her and has been for 6 mths and seems to have life of riley.

I havent seen him since march and still talk to him as normal. I like him but feel bitter towards him with way he treated/dumped me and his other friends since this girl has been on the scene.

He used to be quite a social person now its liek hes invisible and acting like he doesnt need anyone