Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Water

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does not drinking (as in water) count as self harm?
Xx

Comments

• Options
    Depends...some people just don't drink alot naturally.

But if you are awear and restricting on purpose then I guess so yes. Just like restricting food intake etc can be done as a punishment
  • Options
    I agree with what piecesofme has written, it depends on the reasons and thought processes behind it.

Why are you drinking less? What makes you drink a small amount? xx
  • Options
    To be honest with you... I don't think whether or not it can be classed as self-harm is relevant. But if it does bother you... check this out for more info

Like others have said... it does depend on a lot of things rather than just the physical stuff. If its damaging behaviour, and its causing someone (you?) problems then its best to talk to someone about it, or try and adjust your own behaviour if you can. You could try distractions to see if that helps..... or talking about the reasons behind what you're doing.
  • Options
    Thanks guys.
    Just a quick update on me overall: got myself in a bit of trouble sooo am not going to be on much for a while, got a lot of shit to sort out!!!
    Love you all!
    Xx