Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Well Bon bloody Jour!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi everybody! :D
My name is Grace and I'm 16. I am of medium build, brown shoulder length hair, hazel eyes which change colour to either green or blue (it depends on the light reflecting on them!) and i have big feet! I live in Sevenoaks, but go to School in Maidstone where i've recently taken my GCSE's and fingers crossed for my results which i get back on August 23rd :(
I have a cat called Tiggi who turned 2 on May 28th! He's ginger and big and EXTREMELY fluffy!
I do lots of singing and belong to the Kent youth Singers and the Green Street Blues which is a Ladies Barbershop choir. I play the oboe to abougt Grade 6 standard and i belong to MYMS (Maidstone Youth Music Society) inwhich i play in the Concert Band.
I'm very musical and would love to become a singer as a career, failing that i'd like to do something to do with counselling for children. I know they're compltely opposite, but when you put another job with singing, they often are!
Hmmmm, what else? I dunno really, i'm a very outgoing, happy person and get on with everyone! The only people i don't get on with, are those who don't get on with me, not that i don't get on with them! So it's entirely their fault!
Well that's about it!