Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

my girl is hurting

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am in a long-distance relatonship and dont get to see my gf that much. Lately when we have been sleeping together she gets off once or twice and then is done for the night or even the weekend. She is small and I am large and she tells me that it really hurts her. We dont use lube, but I am very generous and get her ready. What can I do to make sure we can go at it for days??

Comments

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey there,
    Great to see you posting on this issue - it's really good to see someone looking out for their girlfriend in this situation.

TheSite has an article on painful sex that you might find useful. Where are you based?

:)
  • Options
    I'm in Boston. From the article, it seems like the only thing I should do is use h20-based lube, right? Any positions or tricks to prevent this?
  • Options
    I find a silicone-based lube works really well. I rarely have sex without it and get really sore if I do.
  • Options
    I just wanted to add that I think this is worse for long distance relationships than usual as when I had a ldr I'd just be getting used to the sex and then we'd be ages without seeing each other and it would be more difficult when we did have sex again.
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote: »
    I just wanted to add that I think this is worse for long distance relationships than usual as when I had a ldr I'd just be getting used to the sex and then we'd be ages without seeing each other and it would be more difficult when we did have sex again.
    :yes: