Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Anal sex question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The OH and I enjoy full anal sex, she loves it as much as I do. I'd say we do it a few times a week.

I'm concerned that sort of regularity could end up damaging her. We always use loads of lube, if I push in and it starts to hurt (let's just say I'm above average size) we stop and I get more lube involved.

Recently she's said after we do it her arse hurts a bit. Not the entrance but inside a bit, she describes it as a 'dull throbbing ache' which gets easier after a few days. When we do it she loves me going deep.

As I've said we use loads and loads of lube and I go in gently so am I risking seriously damaging her or is this just her body getting used to it?

Comments

• Options
    shes probably a bit bruised inside. I would just take it easy for a few days if that happens, or stick to vaginal until it doesnt hurt anymore
  • Options
    I agree she's probably bruised a bit, my only concern is whether it might cause any lasting or long-term damage.
  • Options
    if she enjoys it then its probably not really damaging her imo
  • Options
    I've heard it can cause rectal prolapse or something.
  • Options
    yeah they try and scare you.
    If shes worried, take it easy for a while.
    I think most damage in that department is when people are into fisting and huge butt plugs, not normal anal sex, even if it is a bit rough
  • Options
    I think most damage in that department is when people are into fisting and huge butt plugs, not normal anal sex, even if it is a bit rough

:yes:
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    :yes:

I understand you're an experienced bottomist - do you reckon she'll be ok?
  • Options
    I think she will be fine. If she is somewhat inexperienced, she may have bruised herself slightly. If the pain diminishes after a few days, I'd say that it is likely bruising. Is she had started bleeding, for instance, I would have thought that there might be a more serious tear (unless she had piles high up in her colon).
  • Options
    Cheers for that - we've left it a few days and she seems to be getting better :)
  • Options
    If you want to show me what you're doing, I'll see if I can make any suggestions.
  • Options
    Show you? That'll be £100 please ;)
  • Options
    That'd better include a cup of tea and a cuddle afterwards.