Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Giving him head

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok. so heres the deal. I love my bf to pieces. He means everything to me. We are not sexually active as such. But he have talked about oral etc. I feel ready to take that step.. but i dont really know how to go about it. Im comfortable around him and feel I can talk to him about it. I know he wants it. His not-so-subtle hints really turn me on. Any advice on how to approach the act. Should I be asking him anything first?

Comments

• Options
    His not-so-subtle hints really turn me on.

SUCK MY DICK! :lol:
  • Options
    Teagan shall be along soon with good advice, that man can suck a basketball through a drainpipe.
  • Options
    Ask him to take his trousers down. Really there's not much you can do that's wrong, just listen to him and see if he's making the right noises, ask him to suggest things if he prefers that, or whatever.

Good luck :)
  • Options
    I've said it before and I'll say it again - if his cock is in your mouth then you're doing it right :D

Seriously though, massage the head and shaft with your tongue and lips, suck a lot...that's about it really.

Hmmmm......oh Kym......I need a favour....
  • Options
    Teagan shall be along soon with good advice, that man can suck a basketball through a drainpipe.

Webcomic_xkcd_-_Wikipedian_protester.png
  • Options
    I've said it before and I'll say it again - if his cock is in your mouth then you're doing it right :D

Seriously though, massage the head and shaft with your tongue and lips, suck a lot...that's about it really.

Hmmmm......oh Kym......I need a favour....

Really? Only if you return the favour.....:yum:
  • Options
    KymC wrote: »
    Really? Only if you return the favour.....:yum:

YES!
    First of all, don't start by getting him in the habit that he should get 9 blowjobs for every 1 he gives you, it doesn't matter how much you like giving them and it is not about keeping score, but i personally feel like it is best when the favour i returned on a mostly equal level.

as for technique? don't forget to use to use your hands too, otherwise your jaw will get awefully sore, awefully fast. but like with any exercise, practice build strength and endurance.

of course, all of this is so personal, but eventually, maybe you two could get comfortable enough to watch each other masterbate, and this will give you ideas for how to please the other in the oral skills.

i thing blow jobs are generally easier to deliver than cuntilingus. i don't know for sure as i have never tried the later, but clits are smaller and more complicated than cocks..... nevertheless, practice, practice, practice.

much of it is just reading the other person's responses and going from there. good luck
  • Options
    Lay down in bed together? Let your hands wander down pants? Kiss down his body and then... ahem, hey presto, fellatio :p
  • Options
    Lay down in bed together? Let your hands wander down pants? Kiss down his body and then... ahem, hey presto, fellatio :p

Yep I'd guess this is pretty good advice, but I reckon you should tease him more since it's the first time you are gonna do it. Perhaps kiss down his body, stroke your fingers across his body just under his boxer elastic, undress him, kiss some more then wander your tongue and lips on him before leading into the act (all without touching there first). Then add hands. Also play with his balls while you are doing it? (I'm not sure if men like that though).

Alternatively get him unexpected like when he is playing a game or something, you may have to suck him until he becomes hard if he's not expecting it.

I'm sure he won't have any complaints whatever way you go about it.
  • Options
    Is it bad that this thread was a huge turn on to me?

Um .. no? Oral sex is greeeeeat!

tony-the-tiger.jpg