Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Stupid Boys!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
AAAAHHHH.
*breathes*

So, theres this lad at school who I think is sweet and very fit. But I'm not really fussed about going out with him, I'm pretty sick of dating people because they just mess you around. Anyway, so me and him have been friends for a while and he's currently dating a girl out of school...
But today he was sort of flirting with me... we had music, and he asked to work with me (we were in pairs) and he put his arm round me and was hugging me. Now, I don't want to flirt with him while he's got a girlfriend... but he's not making it easy. I do like him and all, but I don't want to get a name for myself- if you get what I mean. And, to be honest, I doubt he likes me anyway. He probaly just wants someone at school, because he doesn't see his girlfriend much.
It's not often I get attention from boys my age, and I don't want to get my hopes up only for him to use me.
Oh I just don't know what to say to him :(
Xx

Comments

• Options
    If he has a girlfriend steer clear. Mild, very mild, flirting is ok but from what it sounds like he's over stepped that mark and you dont want to get caught up in that
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    If he has a girlfriend steer clear. Mild, very mild, flirting is ok but from what it sounds like he's over stepped that mark and you dont want to get caught up in that

agreed, it will just make you feel guilty after.

save your flirting and attention for someone more worthwhile. he sounds a bit dodgy if he is doing this when he has a girlfriend.
  • Options
    Well... he's split up with his girlfriend, and he came to my house today. I am going out with him, but people have told me he's not a nice boy ect ect. but he seems alright at the moment. I'm just impressed I have a boyfriend my age.
    Xx