Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

real bad adominal pain when period is due

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
last night and the night before i had real bad pains in my belly then in my lower back.
it only ever seems to start at night but its a real pain.

my period is due today but my period hasnt come yet.

i always get period pains as most women do but nothing like this, its rather quite painfull.

anyone else get really sore pains??:confused:

Comments

• Options
    For about 5 days to a week before my period I have serious serious pains. I have fainted and I can't walk properly. It does suck. The worst part is that you can't sleep though! Because the pain is too bad. I'd say go to your gp and they can advise you what medicane to take ect. A hot water bottle and a paracetamol can sort out a lot of things though. When you are trying to get to sleep breathing deeply helps too.
    But you probs know all that!
    Xx
  • Options
    I get really really bad pains, last time was really bad and i sicked up. sucks :(
  • Options
    The first day or two is reeeaalllly bad for mine :( Just 2 days ago i had this

Couple of painkillers, hot bath, hot water bottle, cosy up in bed, get the other half or whoevers around to make you a cup of tea and watch a film
  • Options
    see i get really bad pains when im on my period but ive neevr had this much pain before my period
  • Options
    With me it changes sometimes its fine and i get no pain but other times it starts about a week-ish before and it is stupidly bad and not even a hot water bottle or daytime tv works let alone painkillers. If you are worried about it go to you GP.
  • Options
    heya,
    i used to get quite bad pains but im on the pill now and it seems to have stopped it.
    u on the pill?
    x
  • Options
    hey guys thanks for your replys
    i recently found out i was pregnant!

i took a clearblue digital test and it came up with pregnant 3+ which makes me 5weeks or more :)

just noticed "1 week until Paramore" i am so jelous!! lol
  • Options
    Woo, congratulations!! :)
  • Options
    heya,
    congratulations!! :) xxx keep us posted
  • Options
    So that was what the pain was! good pain :D Congrats :)