Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bloody hell....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I don't know why, but I feel the need to vent all of this here.

About ago, maybe more, I met my perfect group of friends, and since then I've grown to love them- They're like my family. But ever since the summer holidays, everything has been fucking up.

After a load of arguments, I lost my friend Ross, who now won't even look at me. Because of that, my friend Amber who had feeling for Ross now also hates me. Apart from those, everything seemed fine, everything was getting along nicely. I had just started getting closer to my ex, Sarah, and we had decided to try out friends with benefits for a while (don't judge me.) While not perfect, it was close enough for me.

Then, on Monday night, everything went to hell. After talking about work experience with my friends Thomas and Alice, me and Thomas had decided that most of the options looked bad. For some reason, this triggered Alice to snap at me, claiming I always said everything was shit and that I was a pessimist and she was sick of me (This is the first time we had argued in like 4 months.) I proceeded to send an email calling her a hypocrite and various things, which I later apologized for. Long story short, she doesn't believe that i'm sorry, and now she hates me.

Then there is the other Sarah (That I wasn't doing FWB with.) Nothing unusual had happened, when suddenly she says "Wtf you freak" And blocks me. After digging deeper, I found out someone had claimed I was "An obsessive stalker" to anybody I had fancied in the past (Pure bullshit, I can assure you.)

So after all of this, I've lost Alice and Sarah, and because they are such close friends, the Sarah I was doing FWB decided we shouldn't hang around each other as much, meaning everything we worked for is useless unless we find a way to fix all of this shit or be together in secret. this of course effectively means I've lost both Sarahs, Alice, Amber and Ross, and seeing as he never speaks to me anymore, Daragh too.

Kill me please.

Comments

• Options
    This issue with Ross ... do you think that you gave him any justification to 'hate' you? Hate's a pretty strong emotion so either he has hugely overreacted - or you were unforgivably wrong.
  • Options
    Well the letter/email sending was your own fault so you cant blame someone for that. If things (even if not your fault) are this bad, then maybe its time to move along for pastures new.
  • Options
    Pretty much everyone agrees he had over reacted, seeing as he's a bit of an attention whore, but never the less he was my best friends.

To Mr G's comment: I blame myself totally for the letter, I've apologized about 30 times and done everything possible to fix it, but she can be stubborn as hell and won't accept that I only said it out of rage.