Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

losing friends ... what do i do?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
big situation happened recently and since this me and my best friend have been drifting apart. the reason i came to post was because i want to be as close as we were. we speak and that but not as much and it seems a "friend" is taking her away from me, what do i do? many people dont like me where i hang about and nights have just got extremely boring.

this is just a breif outline.

Comments

• Options
    okay, honestly, i need more info to give better advice but if u feel that ur driffting apart, talk to them, organize more hang outs with the "bf"

i'm not sure what others would say but thats what i would do, but also, u have to take into fact that people change, friends drift apart, this happens, u may just have to accept the fact that ur no longer as close as u used to be, but as i said, talk to her, tell her how u feel
  • Options
    What do you mean by a "friend is taking her away"? As in don't talk to her, or is your friend just closer to this other "friend" now. As curly said people do change especially if you have a big group of friends?

Our group of friends has about 15 girls and there is always times when you hang out with others more.
  • Options
    I agree with curly_boy more information is needed to give a good piece of advice for this and also that people change. From what you have put though, I've been in a similar situation. It feels horrible when you know your best friend doesn't feel like a best friend anymore. Anyway, if you feel you are losing her, don't make it obvious, and distance yourself from them. Make new friends, and also hang about with other friends that you don't normally. If this still is the case in a few weeks, speak to someone about it, it helps. Even if it's really difficult to tell someone, I would talk about it, Dont bottle things up inside. Let us know how you are getting on with your situation.