Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

would like some help.... ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It was almost a year for me and my boyfriend however he had to dump me, and for all i know it was for one particular reason; to save friendships, which i was completely happy with cause im still good friends with him. But i feel things are getting worse, he's lost one of his best friends all because of me apparently. I apparently have been jealous and getting annoyed with someone he didnt want to lose but has, and for a fact i was never jealous and i do have to admit i got annoyed once in a while but not that often. It was like blooming paparazzi with us, everyone knew about our every single move practically and that really did piss me off. Many of them were saying that we werent right together and that we should dump one another, then they are saying we will get back together.

Another thing, I feel i've lost my best friend. She meant a lot to me and now we are barely speaking, and i have no clue why. I tried asking what id done but she never replied :( I have no clue what to do now as i get the impression she doesnt like me or something.. and i dont want that to happen if it hasnt happened already.

Several of my "friends" have bullied me in some way and its never stopped. Although its not been the same person, i've been bullied for ten years! and i really want it to stop and i dont know how to... Theres not many people i can talk to about this now as most of them hardly talk to me for no reason and if there is its probably something made up or theyve taken a grudge cause i did something to their best friend or whatever.

Ive selfharmed because of all this as this is the only way i can take out my anger, as the other things ive tried taking my anger out on doesnt seem to work.

Countless numbers of people have said im a bitch etc.. but they only seem to be judging me as majority of them dont know about my life.. and whats made me look like what i am now.

If anyone could give me any advice as to how i can improve friendships, the bullying issue, and trying to stop self harming im very grateful thanks. x

Comments

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey,
    Welcome to TheSite :wave:

It sounds like you've had a string of bad experiences - as you say losing your boyfriend, bullying and self-harming are all really tough things to cope with.

Feeling like you can't get out of a cycle of being bullied sounds really stressful. I don't know if you've had a chance to look at any of the articles we have on TheSite.org - but there's one called beat bullying that you may find helpful to read.

We also have a whole section dedicated to self-harm that you might like to investigate.

In terms of friendships, is there anyone that you consider a real friend, regardless of how you might be feeling right now?

Take care and keep posting. :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    To be quite frank, although your then-boyf had to dump you to save friendships, if he really loved you he wouldn't have had to, cause he wouldn't have cared. And by the sounds of things, your friends and his friends didn't approve with you going out with him... well if that was the case, i'd **** the lot of them, cause they aint your parents and they aint the ones ruling your life, its you! not anyone else. Don't listen to what they have to say, you know whats right and wrong, they are trying to change your mind so they can make them look better than you. Dont let that happen, cause they will keep walking over you and ruin your life. Take that advice, its happened to me several times.

If your 'friends' have been bullying / picking on you, I would speak to someone, like a teacher (if its at school) or a close parent / guardian. If you really want to stop the bullying you will do whatever it takes. And i wouldn't be friends with them, by the sounds of things they dont want you around. Keep your head held high and forget what they say. Show them it doesnt bother you one bit, hide your feelings then let it all out at home, by writing what you feel down on paper. However, if you cant hold in how you feel, go to the toilet or a room no one will find you, and cry. A good cry once in a while is good to let everything out. The people picking on you have nothing better to do with their lives, they think its cool doing what they are doing, or they have been bullied themselves and think its okay to do that. Ignore the beeping twats, or tell them to get a life. Most people that bully dont really have much of a reason to do so, so i'd put them in their place.

Hope all is better, and improving. (: