Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Crisis

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi :wave: sorry ive not logged in, in ages been rearlly busy so sorrrrrrrrrry about that anyway need your advice there is a girl at work who is 27 years old thats 11 years older than me but im falling in love with her we have kissed a few times but thats about it she told me that she likes this guy (shes bi) but she said she likes me more she says that shes a bit confused at the momment and needs some time to think anyways im back in work tommorow and so is she BUT over the last few days she has being avoiding me and i dont know what to do ? any advice please ?
THANKYOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
av's :)

Comments

• Options
    She will break your heart. Try to lose your v-card to her tho, will probably make up for a good story to impress your bro's.
  • Options
    thanks for replying went to work today it was oh how do i put this....it was very satisfactory we kissed again (french) :) but i know what you are saying and she will break my heart as im only 16 but woudent mind a new relatonship.
    she asked if i wanted to go to a chrismas party nearer the time but i dont know what to do i dont want things to get to serious...or do i... very confused here.. please help back in work monday and so is she, shes still acting funny with me still dont know why :confused:
    maybe.. nah that woudent work.. anyone got any ideas at all :confused:
  • Options
    i dont want this to sound harsh. but 16 and 27 is a big age gap, especially as she is the older one. im 25 and i know i cant imagine going out with an 18 year old never mind a 16 year old. im not trying to offend you but there is a big different in maturity there. to be honest i think she shouldnt be kissing you. can you imagine going out with someone 27? introducing her to your mates and stuff who have only just left school? i think maybe she is just liking the attention she is getting off you...maybe she is acting weird because she isnt sure about it all and she knows it shouldnt really be going on. who knows.
  • Options
    ur 16, she's 27, seriously, don't, thats a huge age gap, to big, just leave it...
    find someone closer 2 ur own age, as FF said she's most likly enjoying the attention off someone so young, so leave it

one last thing, SHE'S 27...ur 16, hmmm, illegal??? or very close to it
  • Options
    thanks for your concern but my mates already know her:) just got off the phone with her she wants me to go round should i ? rearlly dont know what i want anymore feel like crying boo hoo :crying:
    maybe ill just call her back talk for a while sort my head out and maybe hers
    oh wait just got a text hang on ........

so sorry about that i maybe 16 but im still not mature enough to handle this situation
    what should i do

thanks av's :confused:
  • Options
    just a quick q, are you male or female? if you dont feel you are mature enough to deal with this situation then end it, as you wouldnt be able to handle a relationship with someone so much older than you.

oh edit, i just read your profile...eek. i think this is pretty wrong tbh. at 27 she shouldnt really be interested in a 16 year old girl i dont think.
  • Options

i think this is pretty wrong tbh. at 27 she shouldnt really be interested in a 16 year old girl i dont think.

exactly the point i was trying to get across, also if ur worrying about u not being mature enough to handle it then end it...simple, ur having doubts, its pretty werid so tbh, all signs are pointing towards a bad outcome
  • Options
    i know that im not mature enough to handle this situation but i rearlly do like her i met her parents yesterday when she text me to round there rearlly nice people but obviously they dont know anything abouts whats being going on between us
    were talking about having sex
    but i dont know
    dont feel if i can trust her enough yet i mean she is a lot older than me (11 years ) and im 16 and i dont trust people very easily
    oh wait a min....

sorry about that she just rang me shes comming round soon so please get back to me soon before things get.. oh how do i say this....

intimate.

thanks
    av's
    :thumb:
  • Options
    this is all abit werid.....i honestly cant see a 27 year old women wanting a real relationship out of this. It sounds like shes just wanting abit of action, and a 16 year old girl seems to be the perfect place for her :| be careful.
  • Options
    plow her like a champ. At least that's what I'd do. Be sure to wear a hat, however. She might be of the insane kind.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    plow her like a champ. At least that's what I'd do. Be sure to wear a hat, however. She might be of the insane kind.
    They are both female so chance of this ending in pregnancy i would imagine are pretty slim. I'd still be cautious however, seems pretty wierd for a 27 year old to have this kind of interest in someone 11 years their junior. The fact that you're (op) posting about this situation suggests that you're not comfortable with it so flattering as it may be you might be better off avoiding her for a while or telling her you want to cool things until you're ready
  • Options
    thanks for posting back :) wondering though...
    she said that we should give it a go.. sex that is
    but im not to sure i mean yeh i have had sex before (i was legal:))
    but im not so sure she came round before asking that question and saying that she wanted to get serious...

seriously though i dont know what to do
    she says that she told her parents that me and her have kissed and they were fuming i havent told my parents yet as they dont know that im a lesbien but ive come out to my friends and they are cool with it

on top of that though another one of my friends likes me in a sexual way now shes 17 and we sort of kissed (for a joke) when i was 14......... rearlly confused i mean i liked her alot when i was younger but ive moved on from then... well sort of... im starting to wonder weather i should work on things with my 17 year old friend and just say to my 27 year old to just stay friends because shes alot older than me(11 year age gap) besides she likes this guy and i think that shes just using me considering what you have said

oh hang on got a voice messasge... must of missed a phone call

hahahahahahaha its my 17 year oild friend singing taylor swift you belong with me

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so confused what to do ...what to do

what do you think ????
    thanks av's :confused:
  • Options
    the 17 yr old is closer to ur age but u don't feel for her the same way she feels for you so basically on that one follow ur heart but with the 27 yr old, if she wants to give a go (sexually) then i'm pretty sure she's breaking the law by doing a sexual act with a minor, i'm not to sure on the law but i'm pretty sure for homosexual acts u have to be 18 or older

also her parents are right to be fuming, she's kissed a girl 11 years her minor, i can't stress how much u need to find some one ur OWN age group not someone whos so obviously taking advantage of you
  • Options
    icey wrote: »
    They are both female

Oh...