Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Obsessed much?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've talked about this a little before with a few of you but its getting stupid now! haha

There is this girl who seems to be majorly obsessed with me (and thankfully she is like this with another friend too).

It really is getting stupid. She is always touching my leg, arm, hair, ocasionally face! when she is near me. If i'm sitting down she will sit down and edge closer to me and i'm just like: what. the. hell.

She is even starting to leave things on my Facebook page.:shocking:
She stares at me from across the table and has werid stalker photos of me on her Facebook page! I actually couldn't believe it!

I have gave her no signs at all that i like her in that way - because i really really don't.
She doesn't get the hint at all.
Laughing like it is a joke doesn't work
Telling her nicely doesn't work
Being blunt doesn't work
I really don't know what to do! This probably sounds really strange :lol: but its proper doing my head in!:crazyeyes
any ideas on what i can do that doesn't invole screaming at her?

Comments

• Options
    Maybe start doing some reeeaaallllly weird, socially unacceptable things in public that make her embarrassed to know you??

I dont know really, maye just try to avoid her until she gets the hint but i sense youve already done that
  • Options
    I don't wanna sound like a bitch lol but she kinda has the socialy unacceptable things covered. She shouts out randomly (Usually MY name) or shouts at the computer or teacher for no reason amd says some incredibly insensitive things. And if i tried to make her embarassed she would love it! she is so OTT and it doesn't bother her.

Yeah i try to aviod her as much as i can. :|
  • Options
    Heya huni,
    I think she is really weird - have you thought about talking to your tutor about her???
    xx
  • Options
    any ideas on what i can do that doesn't invole screaming at her?

Don't wash for afew days :D

She sounds like a right nutjob.
  • Options
    Haha not washing may work lol

Yeah she does sound like a nutjob and for a while i really thought she was a sandwich sort of the full picnic but TBH i think she is all there and she is just being calculating to try and get attention.
  • Options
    All that is wrong but stalking you and taking pics without your knowledge is illegal. Maybe you could threaten to go to the police.
  • Options
    maybe I'm wrong but it seems like almost bullying! Do you think she might just be doing it for a power trip?

Maybe it's time to just say clearly but bluntly 'back off' and just don't associate with her. She sounds very strange.
  • Options
    Nahh I wouldn't say it's bullying. Power trip maybe though! If I start to get short with her she will proper smack me on the back which sometimes makes my eyes water it's that hard but thankfully I have managed to keep cool cos if I loose my temper I really wouldn't hesitate to smack her right back twice as hard - which I really don't want to do.

The other day she said "I know this annoys you, that's why I stop before you shout" she's really not as stupid as she makes out.

Telling her to back off doesn't work she goes all huffy for a bit and acts childish and then goes back to normal. Its hard to keep away from her, she always seems to be there.

I don't know what to do and I think talking to teachers would be werid. And I think she would like the attention if I did go to a teacher.
    I'm dreading the day she catches me on a bad day.
  • Options
    Nahh I wouldn't say it's bullying. ...

The other day she said "I know this annoys you, that's why I stop before you shout" she's really not as stupid as she makes out.

Telling her to back off doesn't work she goes all huffy for a bit and acts childish and then goes back to normal. Its hard to keep away from her, she always seems to be there.

People often make the mistake of thinking that bullying is limited to some sort of childish playground fighting. But bullying takes on many forms and "grown up" bullying can be much more incidious. Deliberately annoying you, knowing exactly how far she can push without a reaction, is bullying. I suggest you keep a little diary of incidents over a period of time (a week, a month - depends on the frequency) and then talk to a tutor. All educational establishments should have a policy on how to deal with harassment issues.
  • Options
    I just stalked your Facebook to spy on these weird photos (not cause I'm weird, honest) and.....wow. That's just not on tbh. I don't really know what to say except if you catch her doing it you should smack her in the face :p. How rude, even before all of the other weird stuff?!
  • Options
    :lol: did you see those stupid socialview questions she does about me and she has left a few comments aswell lol. Oh my this is such a stupid situation it's just getting funny now.
  • Options
    People often make the mistake of thinking that bullying is limited to some sort of childish playground fighting. But bullying takes on many forms and "grown up" bullying can be much more incidious. Deliberately annoying you, knowing exactly how far she can push without a reaction, is bullying. I suggest you keep a little diary of incidents over a period of time (a week, a month - depends on the frequency) and then talk to a tutor. All educational establishments should have a policy on how to deal with harassment issues.

I would but seriously she will kick up about it, and i don't fancy getting on that side of her. But i'm not convinced that its bullying at all though.
  • Options
    thats really werid :| i'd be freaked out tbh.....could you try ignoring her? when she talks just say nothing, or be extremely cold towards her? I mean, i personally wouldnt call it bullying, and i can tottaly see where your coming from about feeling werid telling a teacher just because what shes doing is so childish! shes sounds a nut :p
  • Options
    She just fancies you that's all.

bloody hope not haha but that would explain her coming out of no where and trying to kiss me and then deffending it by saying she didn't but she blatently did! :yuck:
    thats really werid :| i'd be freaked out tbh.....could you try ignoring her? when she talks just say nothing, or be extremely cold towards her? I mean, i personally wouldnt call it bullying, and i can tottaly see where your coming from about feeling werid telling a teacher just because what shes doing is so childish! shes sounds a nut

Yeah I ignored her the other day and she went all huffy but was back to 'normal' soon enough.
    Telling the teacher would be one awkward conversation haha I wouldn't even know what to say and that's not like me :p
  • Options
    exactly! "erm miss, someone is stalking me" its jsut something that doesnt happen when your this age!

And, i've jsut seen what shes said on your facebook, (sorry if you minded me adding you!) and thats seriously werid....
  • Options
    Haha nah it's ok lol did you see the stalker photos? Lol

I don't think I could keep a straight face if I went to a teacher
    "hey miss there's a girl that either loves me or is just obsessed but could you have a word with her and get her to leave me alone or at least stop touching me" :lol:
  • Options
    Well, fine. But either it annoys you and you would rather it stops - or you find it amusing/flattering. If you are even remotely concerned that she would be "huffy" with you if you report her behaviour, then I suggest the latter is true. What "advice" are you really after?
  • Options
    I have had this problem for so long I have no idea hat to do.

Think about it yeah, look how rediculis this problem sounds I mean seriously at my school NO teacher will take this serious. It is that stupid that you can't help but laugh. Yeah I get majorly pissed when I am with her . I have tried everything. Nothing works. Nothing.

Advice on how to get her off my back would be great but the thing is she would love the attention if I went to a teacher and I'm sure she would love letting everyone know aswell. I can't win.

Seriously though I am not in the slightest flattered and I wouldn't care if she hated me after this all stops but getting it to stop is so impossible it stupid. Ian not the only one that has laughed at this situation in here or my friends at school so please don't suggest I am writing this for the lolz just do rub it in I have a stalker.

I can see how me writing lol and that looks like I find this amusing but it's more nervous lol.
  • Options
    Haha nah it's ok lol did you see the stalker photos? Lol

I don't think I could keep a straight face if I went to a teacher
    "hey miss there's a girl that either loves me or is just obsessed but could you have a word with her and get her to leave me alone or at least stop touching me" :lol:

oh dear, stalker photots? ;|

its kinda reminds me of a girl in our college class, she took random photos of me and my group of friends at college, one day i went on her profile, and i found loads of sneaky photos from her phone that were took while doing work, or giving a presentation......but luckily she got the message when we told her we thought it was werid!
  • Options
    Well at least she turned you down!

From my drunken memories, I sat down and she had a blanket or someone had a blanket and she put it over my head and sat next to me then she got under and was whispering stuff to me - can't remember what but I do remember just getting up and walking away. Thank god! She kept doing it all night but I was drunk so I found it easy to get away from it. Annoying tho

At the dance she got a bit posessive over me and I danced with her but she kept stroking my arm and playig with my hair.