Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

A lump.... :S

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The other day I found a lump at the top of my leg...Like..Near the inside.
I didnt really think much of it and thought it would just clear up whatever it is. But...It hasnt. And it has only been a few days but I'm a bit concerned.
I'm not sure what it is.

It hurts to touch it, and it is pretty hard. It's rather small but...I just thought I'd ask if anyone knew what it could be.

I thought about the possibility of caner..And..That really scares me allot =/

I havnt told anyone about it because I'm kinda just..Waiting for it to go away but...What if it is serious?....

I'm to nervous to go do a doctor alone....

:/

Comments

• Options
    More than likely it's not cancer, though of course it could be. Mighty be a cyst, abcess, fat build up. The fact that it's painful is your body telling you something is wrong. Go to your G.P. and get a proper diagnosis.
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    More than likely it's not cancer, though of course it could be. Mighty be a cyst, abcess, fat build up. The fact that it's painful is your body telling you something is wrong. Go to your G.P. and get a proper diagnosis.

:yes:

The fact that it hurts is often a sign that it's nothing serious, too. I'd nip down to the doctor and see. Might be a bit scary, but you'll scare yourself more not going and worrying sick about what it is :)
  • Options
    I think I might go to the doctors some time...I'll maybe get a friend to come with me or something.
    It just kinda worried me a bit...And, well, still is so...I think going to see someone would be a good thing for me to do.
    I researched into cancer and the sites I looked at said that it most likely wouldnt hurt to touch so..Thats made me feel allot better tbh :)
    Thanks for the replies xxxx