Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Stress relievers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So here I am, in a sort of hyper state fueled by caffeine and i thought "jesus mary and joseph, so much negativity!" i've just kinda noticed how bummed out or depressed people can be lately. so i thought, "why not start a thread to relieve stress?" with the help of you guys, hopefully we can make things a little less glum in the world. what am proposing is... well, to post links on this thread to sites that can lighten the mood. you know, things which are funny that might help keep our minds off of what might be bothering us at the moment. so let me start by posting this:

http://amazingsuperpowers.com/

basically it's just hilarious comic strips. hope you guys enjoy and can support. :)

oh, btw, i wasn't sure whether to post this here or not, but my mind wandered to that age old saying: laughter is the best medicine. so here i post. if my hyperactivity has given way to shortsightedness on my part (meaning if i really was supposed to post this somewhere else), please do accept my apologies. T_T