Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

i feel ......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I really love my boyfriend and know he feels the same he has a lot of sexual experience where i have none. I feel that i am ready to have sex with him even though i am 15. Im just worried about a few things
That he wont be able to get up me
What about the blood
Is there alot of blood
How will be react to the blood

All help of the first time will be so great thanx
Nicci xx

Comments

• Options
    Loads of blood, you'll never see the end of it, he'll pass out and then drown it. Very dangerous. All changes at 16. Why? Because the government said so. Yes. Quite.

No, seriously. There may be pain, there may be blood, it all depends, but if you're happy with getting on the wrong foot and doing the dirty deed, then take the plunge. So to speak.
  • Options
    Some girls bleed on their first time, others don't. He's getting a shag, I shouldn't imagine he'd care.
    If you are lying there terrified then you will have problems. If you can't discuss your worries with your boyfriend then you probably aren't ready to have sex.
  • Options
    There can be blood but sometimes there aint. If you do bleed it'll be a little bit...not gushing! And he probably wont notice it anyways!:)
  • Options
    look dont worry about it, if he really loves you hes not gonna care about blood is he? just relax and things should go fine. as for blood, its likely you will bleed but it wont be loads, although i think i bled quite alot compared with my mates. as for his reaction to the blood, there shouldnt be one, if hes got a problem wih it then hes not worth bothering with, its perfectly normal to bleed for your first time. good luck :)
  • Options
    You'll be fine... just remember to make sure u are not on the family couch when it happens. I remember when it was my girlfriends first time and it just so happened to be in her parents lounge on the couch and errr... well I dont need to say the rest but her parents found out even after we tried to hide it by turning the cushions over.

Just relax and it will be fine :)
  • Options
    well my first time was on a bathroom floor , with a girl i knew but had neva even pulled b4 , we were very drunk , and made a mess on my m8s bathroom floor , so take ur time to plan where n when , and precautions etc

Try doing a search - very common questions.
This discussion has been closed.