Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

online dating sites

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my boyfriend is on tagged.com and has on his profile just here for friends only also states he is in a relationship. he has a few women added to his profile and one keeps sending him tags which i feel uncomfy with. latest is she is calling him sexy and sending him sexy kisses. am i being paranoid about this? he says its just a friends site and even told ME to join but so far all i can see is its a pickup joint as i get men hitting on me all the time.

your views would be greatly appreciated folks xx

Comments

• Options
    as far as i know about tagged is its another social network? (all be it, not a popular one) like facebook or myspace, i get alot of e-mails from it saying, "So and So has tagged you!" Try searching it in wiki see if it tells you more info about it.

I dont think its a date site though, although i could be wrong!
  • Options
    I dont know anything about the site but if you feel uncomfortable with him going on there and talking to girls you should tell him.
  • Options
    Tagged is a blatant pick up site from what i've seen (loads of 'playas') ughh not my sort of dating site!
  • Options
    Tangolady, on your "Is he wrong or am I right?" topic, I thought it was concluded that your boyfriend has been using these sites maliciously.
  • Options
    thanks again for all your replies guys. moserrat, yes it should have been concluded then but i love him and want to believe all is innocent. today he lied to me about something totally unrelated to dating sites and i am hurting. then i see VERY flirtatious tags to him from a female on there and his replies were much the same.

why can't i just let go? i must be so weak and spineless.....just too needy i guess....

i am miserable and sorry for telling u all this, how can i stop myself from loving him? how how how......
  • Options
    So what's the problem?

You love him, he likes flirting with other people and this doesn't stop you from loving him. Would you stop loving him if he started seeing other peoplel?
  • Options
    If you want to stay together and yet the b/f keeps doing this, it strikes me that he is using emotional blackmail on you and using you at the same time.