Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Extremly confused, perhaps clingy?

So since my last post ive been on a bit of a rollercoaster to be honest, ill start from the top if you'll bare with me.

My friend, lets call her J went on holiday to Egypt, anyway whilst on holiday she met this girl whos russian and she said to her i might like her (Because previosly that week i mentioned i liked the accent, har har big laughs)

anyways, i added her on msn and we really did click, lets call this russian girl 'R', anyway shes ment to be coming to england next week, so im excited coz we really like each other (maybe love from the start XD)

Well these past 4-5 days we aint spoke much at all, and im worried if im being too clingy wondering where she is all the time n why she hasnt been online, makes me upset.

I keep thinking to myself if im so special (shes said i was) why cant she get on for that amount of time, i feel sad about it to be honest but not wanting to cry, i havent cryed in ages which is linked to it.. i also feel like ive lost my soul kinda thing as i didnt even cry when i split up with my last girlfriend nor my grandads funeral, keeps making feel like im heartless in a way.

so basically in wondering if im being too clingy with this R
and if im heartless because i never feel like crying,
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think you are getting too hung up over someone you havnt even met yet
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Did you ever get photographed with a flash? Might have stolen your soouuulll.