Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Headphone headache!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Not sure if i'm posting in the right thread here. So apolagese in advance if i've catagorized it incorrectly.

I'm in need os some help with selecting a new set of headphones. I've got an ipod touch which has tuned out to be massivly dissapointing in terms of sound quality. Not the sound its selfl, just the loudness factor. I like to have my music blasting (yes i'm one of the annoying people you get stuck next to on the tube).

I'm a bit torn as what to go for. I've been leaning heavliy in the direction of some Bose in-earphones, which are massivly expensive. So i'm a bit hessitant.

On the other hand, some Skullcandy TI's have just caught my eye, the price is much more appealing too.

JUst wanted to know really, what other peoples thought are? Has anyone got the Skullcandy ones? Are they any good? I know that the Bose are a pretty safe bet, as their reputation speaks for itself. I'm loving the fur on the Skullcandy ones too, brilliant for the winter.

Cheers in advance :cool:

Comments