Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

HELP --- i love him, he loves her

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well i have really liked this guy ever since ive known him, he's really sweet and knows how to not be an arse and well the other day after knowing him for 6 months i was about to ask him out when i found out he had been asked out by my friend that morning and that he had said yes.
i was literally heart broken - she was my best friend and she knew i liked him but she just went ahead :(
theyve now been going out for a few weeks and seem COMPLETELY devoted to one and other.
they act like every second without eachother is like a moment in hell. i tears me appart to see them together, especialy as they are both my best friends and i hang around with them all the time.
i want to do something to separate them, but i could never bring myself to ruin their happiness.
all i want to know is if anyone has any solutions ?

Comments

• Options
    Let them get on with it, you say they're both your best friends, well dating a best friend isn't usually the best idea as if things go wrong then not only do you lose a partner but you lose a friend.
  • Options
    well, the guy who is my best friend that i am crushing on- i became one of his best friends because i wanted to get to know him, i dont like the idea of dating someone i hardly know. but if things go wrong i dont think that would matter because he is the kind person who wouldnt just ditch me like that.