Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I made such a tit out of myself.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
On Friday my boyfriend told me that he loves me and I told him I love him too.

However because of all the emotions I kind of freaked out at his mate's house last night. We've not been together very long but I've never ever ever felt this way before. I can tell him absolutely anything.

I managed to consume an entire bottle of vodka, offend most of his mates by being really drunk and offensive because I was so nervous.

He ended up taking me home, I got hysterical and told him a load of stuff and he was amazing about it. He ended up putting me to bed in the end and staying awake to make sure I didn't swallow my own tongue.

Apparently when I was drunk I was talking about fucking marriage, kids etc which is fucking mad. I am SO embarrassed and he was so cool about it.

Do you reckon I've majorily fucked up? I don't know what came over me, this weekend has just been so emotionally intense I don't know what to do. Everything in my life has been going so well and I'm so suspicious that something is going to fuck it up. Seems I am my own worst enemy.

Comments

• Options
    Aww :) Wish my life was going this well. You wont have fucked anything up, dont worry about it we all do silly things when drunk
  • Options
    Thanks. My best friend said I was probably subliminally testing him and he passed.

At least I will hopefully get over it easily.
  • Options
    :)
  • Options
    hehe. Dont drink a whole bottle of vodka next time

;)
  • Options
    Yep. That's a given. Haha
  • Options
    it sounds like something you both can look back on and laugh :) or he'll just mock you for it for fun :P
  • Options
    Apparently when I was drunk I was talking about fucking marriage, kids etc which is fucking mad. I am SO embarrassed and he was so cool about it. Do you reckon I've majorily fucked up?
    Not in the slightest, no.
  • Options
    Ahhh well. He's just left now and we're all cool.

Only problem is I really seem to have offended his best friend's wife.

I sent her a facebook message apologising for my behaviour etc etc etc.

She's been on facebook loads since then, sent me and him messages about going to this show on Thursday and hasn't even acknowledged my message. Nor his ones.

Embarrassing.... :(
  • Options
    I think it will just be one of those times you can look back on and laugh at, as he was really nice about it, there is obviously something there and he obviously cares about you a lot :)