Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

hallucinating

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok.. so um, i have been experiencing some hallucinations. i don't take drugs and all that. i have been to my doctor about it and written down what i see and hear... i am in the process of getting it sorted, but just wondered if it is an hallucination to feel as if someone is poking me when i am by myself. also, been having problems with communication/speech, i am saying the wrong things and not realising until later.

is it worth mentioning about the feeling of poking and the speech problem?
:confused:

also, please, somebody help me cheer up i have felt miserable lately.
:(

Comments

• Options
    *hugs*

I'd say its worth mentioning, it can't hurt too so it's probably better to get it off your chest.
    :)
  • Options
    i guess so...
  • Options
    have you been sleeping properly?
  • Options
    Yeah, it could be severe lack of sleep. I've experienced some weird things in such a state.
  • Options
    Could be schizophrenia.
  • Options
    Not sure about sleep... i think it is ok, although someone said that it sounded like something someone would experience if they had a sleep disorder... so i don't know. Not sure that it is schizophrenia as i am aware that these things might not be real although i have to check.