Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

A belated weekend thread

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sooooooo It's arrived already. You know the score.

I did sweet FA last night apart from get a takeaway for myself, today I am off to Leicester to see Makoto and the best female mc ever - Deeizm :hyper:

Tomorrow means driving back from Leicester and recovering with food I think!

gogogogogogogo

Comments

• Options
    Last night was spent recovering from the night before, with a chinese. This morning I had a job interview, and tonight... either out for drinkies or over to my friends' house for apricot and almond tart.

Nothing planned for tomorrow.
  • Options
    Well today I have played tomb raider on the wii and watch toy story 2. Yep I'm that cool. :D

Tomorrow I'll probably get started on homework and have the rest of the week writing my essay. Going to a few parties aswell.

I don't know what else to fill my 10 day weekend with :p
  • Options
    bit of a fucked up weekend for me actually

got extremely drunk on friday and for some reason thought it would be a good idea to take some acid. NOT a good idea :no:

completely lost the plot. most of my memory has gone from about 9pm onwards, although i have vague recollections of sleeping with one of my mates.. with 10 other people in the room. god sake.

saturday was spent moping around and recuperating, and then went out on the lash yet again to a club, where i was a complete tit. had a fight with a friend, pulled one of the bouncers.. fell down and i 'think' i may have sprained my ankle cuz it now hurts like a motherfucker

people are trying to persuade me to go to the pub now for $6 beer jugs, but dont think its going to happen.
    ill probably go up to my room and read the last twilight book. yay :)
  • Options
    soraliah wrote: »
    bit of a fucked up weekend for me actually

got extremely drunk on friday and for some reason thought it would be a good idea to take some acid. NOT a good idea :no:

completely lost the plot. most of my memory has gone from about 9pm onwards, although i have vague recollections of sleeping with one of my mates.. with 10 other people in the room. god sake.

saturday was spent moping around and recuperating, and then went out on the lash yet again to a club, where i was a complete tit. had a fight with a friend, pulled one of the bouncers.. fell down and i 'think' i may have sprained my ankle cuz it now hurts like a motherfucker

people are trying to persuade me to go to the pub now for $6 beer jugs, but dont think its going to happen.
    ill probably go up to my room and read the last twilight book. yay :)

do we get the impression 'sleep' was not what happened :(

aw, i'm sure your friend'll make up with you, drunk fights aren't usually as bad as they seem at first.
  • Options
    Well today I have played tomb raider on the wii and watch toy story 2. Yep I'm that cool. :D

Tomorrow I'll probably get started on homework and have the rest of the week writing my essay. Going to a few parties aswell.

I don't know what else to fill my 10 day weekend with :p

You aren't allowed to boast about it! You did a whole thread on how boring a week off school is!
    :grump: I'm doing homework for the rest of today...Still in bed though.
    X
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Bought a car on friday night and yesterday we bought a washing machine and tumble dryer. My life is all rock n roll :thumb:
  • Options
    Friday I went to see a friend's band play a gig with Mr Aniseed.

Yesterday was spent erm...lolling about, playing cards, eating takeaway, drinking cider and watching Bill Bailey :)

Today we woke up, had sexy times despite him saying he couldn't and then we went and had a pub roast with his housemates. I am now going to do my reading :(
  • Options
    been round at my boyfriends all weekend. Didn't get to bed until 9/10 am on saturday morning, slept our saturday away, had a lazy night of fry ups and pizza, sleep by like 1 last night and now im back home for proper sunday lunch. Good times lol