Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

how to be a unclouded girl ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm a introversive girl and I have a few friends ,I always feel hard to talk with others,and they also think me uncome-at-able.Such kind personality make me hard to find a job.can you tell me how to deal with it ?

Comments

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey lazyluan,

Welcome to TheSite :wave:

Can you tell us a little bit more about yourself - like are you studying at the moment? Or have you just finished?

You mention you're finding it hard to get a job - do you know what kind of thing you'd like to do?

TheSite has an article on making new friends that you might find helpful.

Take care and keep posting. :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi there. I understand your situation as I'm similar in few friends and find it a bit tricky to talk to others. I would say you should try going out more with friends to some places and sort meet and greet people. It should help boost your social skills. Other than that just hanging out with you current friends, family etc hearing share their talk about their lives and letting them know they can talk to you for anything should make you more approachable. Positive attitude and smiling is always a good start.
    goodluck hope what i said helps.