Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

paranoid?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
right, i'm thinking that this is completly out of order,
most of my closest friends know i like S and one of my oldest ones has had her number for awhile, her took the piss for a bit about that cos he got it and i havn't yet, that i can accept as its a bit of a laugh with guys so haha lol all that crap

but today, he was talking to another of my mates about something, idk what cos when i went over to see they stopped talking and looked at me
amber, another of my friends knows what they were talking about and i managed to get a few hints that it has something to do with S

now don't get me wrong this could be a complete mistunderstanding but still, they know how much i like this girl and well, its just got me paranoid, but this is conflicted by the fact that my mate found out for me if she was single cos he's in the geog set (same friend)

I'm just confused and idk what to do

Comments

• Options
    curly_boy wrote: »
    I'm just confused and idk what to do
    Nothing! They are both free agents and free to do whatever they like with whomever they like (including each other).You could make your feelings known to both of them sure, but be aware that doing so could backfire and make you look like a mug.
  • Options
    the thing is, my mate knows how i feel and he knows that he could tell me if he felt for her and i would do nothing about my feelings, its just the fact that he's telling other people about something to do with S and not me even though he knows i have feelings for her
  • Options
    curly_boy wrote: »
    the thing is, my mate knows how i feel and he knows that he could tell me if he felt for her and i would do nothing about my feelings, its just the fact that he's telling other people about something to do with S and not me even though he knows i have feelings for her

Dude your being over sensitive,just cause you like someone doesnt mean anything,you dont even know what the were talking about so it could be anything really.
    If you really like her do something about it if not you cant expect every1 else to walk on egg shells.