Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

halloween costumes!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've treated myself to my life long dream of being a pumpkin. Getting the plane to Derry for Halloween weekend. The first time I meet my boyfriend's friends I shall be.... :hyper:

what is everyone else dressing as?

Comments

• Options
    Cat. I got myself some ears and tail (bowtie too but I'll not wear that) and I'll wear it with black clothes.
  • Options
    haha. im dressing up in as a pcso on halloween. im working till midnight. funtimes. i lovelovelove halloween but im missing it this year. had a halloween party at my flat last year which was awesome. i dressed up as little dead riding hood and my fella dressed up as the zombie out of the alan partridge show (haha, not many people got it - he just looked funny!!!!)

i reckon its gonna be loadddsss of fun working halloween :D although i reckon people will play lots of tricks on me. BRING IT ON!!!!!! haha.

i love your outfit rach, hehe!
  • Options
    haha. im dressing up in as a pcso on halloween. im working till midnight. funtimes. i lovelovelove halloween but im missing it this year. had a halloween party at my flat last year which was awesome. i dressed up as little dead riding hood and my fella dressed up as the zombie out of the alan partridge show (haha, not many people got it - he just looked funny!!!!)

i reckon its gonna be loadddsss of fun working halloween :D although i reckon people will play lots of tricks on me. BRING IT ON!!!!!! haha.

i love your outfit rach, hehe!

Lol, somebody had some fun tonight :p

I havn't dressed up since I was an early teen. I wish somebody would do something where I could. Seems fun.
  • Options
    I've treated myself to my life long dream of being a pumpkin. Getting the plane to Derry for Halloween weekend. The first time I meet my boyfriend's friends I shall be.... :hyper:

what is everyone else dressing as?

wowww where is that from? i really want to be this: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FAB-Guitar-Dress-Rock-Chick-Fancy-Costume-Tutu-8-10-12_W0QQitemZ400077583205QQcmdZViewItemQQptZWomen_s_Shoes?hash=item5d267b7365&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14 cos its so ridiculous but i cant really afford it :/
  • Options
    my name wrote: »
    Lol, somebody had some fun tonight :p

haha, yeah, last night's shift was really good actually!

elisa - that outfit is awesome!
  • Options
    I've treated myself to my life long dream of being a pumpkin.

We have something similar for our baby girl....
  • Options

i know! i would even wear that stupid thing on my head for the sake of the outfit! haha. but its like thirty pounds. why are halloween costumes so expensive?! and does anybody know where i can get it for cheaper?
  • Options
    YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS BUT I'M GOING TO TELL EVERYONE ELSE BECAUSE IT'S THE AWESOMEST:

I'm going as David Bowie :cool:.
  • Options
    i know! i would even wear that stupid thing on my head for the sake of the outfit! haha. but its like thirty pounds. why are halloween costumes so expensive?! and does anybody know where i can get it for cheaper?

ha, i think mine from last year was about that, i can't remember. i actually ended up spending much more though because i ended up making a little red riding hood basket and got accessories, etc.

luckily for me, i've got my money's worth out of it. i actaully wore it for my birthday a few years back, then for halloween last year and next april, my fella's sister is having a fairytale themed hen party so she wants me to wear it again then :)

i dont know how often you could get away with wearing a guitar outfit though, haha. you could always stick it on ebay/thriftstore after halloween and sell it on?
  • Options
    h

i dont know how often you could get away with wearing a guitar outfit though, haha. you could always stick it on ebay/thriftstore after halloween and sell it on?

i would wear it everyday, even just to go to work in. :angel:
  • Options

that is very cool! i love costumes like that.

i got it from http://www.scavengeinc.com. way too much for the shipping but i liked it so much i had to get it. going to be a pumpkin eveeery year now i think!

mist- you both have great taste! i kept seeing the pumpkin kiddy costumes in shops and have always felt jealous
  • Options
    I never really dress up- and when I do I just wear school uniform and some white make up. Just a normal day really!!
    I was at a party last year and there was a lad dressed as Ali G. That was funny.
    AND love the pumpkin outfit!!
    X
  • Options

Oops, I thought you were hammered when writing that :p
  • Options
    hahaha, nooooo. just rather happy! :lol:
  • Options
  • Options
    Oooooh i'm so excited, i raided the tesco Halloween dept already! they have some cool skull bracelets, and pretty black tealight holders, and oooh skull string lights!!! oooh so much pretty stuff :D:D
  • Options
    Oo yeh i saw this pretty cool wall freeze in clintons as well, like some skeletons butchers, with blood stained aprons, in some sort of cellar, it would make a nice decoration for everyday :)
  • Options
    Tesco and asda are surprisingly awesome for Halloween stuff!
  • Options
    Asda has a couple of figures that move and talk. The big one is about £70 and it's great.