Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Dating a pregnant lady.....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So hey guys! looking for some help!!!

I've been seeing a woman now for a month or so and things have gone really well, far too well thinking about it now! anyway, she's found out today that shes 2 months pregnant (obviously not mine) to her ex partner.

She's gonna keep the child and basically told me she's like to carry on seeing me if i was up to it...

now this has been a major shock to me and in fact im dead sad about the whole thing as i thought this was going really well...

so anyway, just looking for peoples thoughts, would you carry it on? would you do a runner as fast as poss?

Comments

• Options
    if u love her, it's not so sad u thinks. but if u don't so much, leave her because perhaps she could be in love with her ex.So let u be very cool, cold in your mind and take some time to make a decision. good luck !!
  • Options
    So hey guys! looking for some help!!!

I've been seeing a woman now for a month or so and things have gone really well, far too well thinking about it now! anyway, she's found out today that shes 2 months pregnant (obviously not mine) to her ex partner.

She's gonna keep the child and basically told me she's like to carry on seeing me if i was up to it...

now this has been a major shock to me and in fact im dead sad about the whole thing as i thought this was going really well...

so anyway, just looking for peoples thoughts, would you carry it on? would you do a runner as fast as poss?

Why would you stop seeing her?... Just cause she slept with someone before you? Would you see her if she had kids when you first started dating?...

Personally, i'd not run away... if you have a good thing going on, why spoil it?.
  • Options
    tbh mate, if u like her and u think u can deal with a child coming into the equation then u should stick with her, but its only been a short time so their probally won't be much harm done if u leave

as she said, it is up to you, if you don't think u can deal with a kid in the realstionship, leave, but if u reckon u can then do stick with it
  • Options
    Mr CW wrote: »
    Why would you stop seeing her?... Just cause she slept with someone before you? Would you see her if she had kids when you first started dating?...

Personally, i'd not run away... if you have a good thing going on, why spoil it?.
    I don't think it's as simple as that.
  • Options
    its a lot to take on board. Id do a runner