Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

friendship problems...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
due to a few problems at the moment, my relationships with my friends are going down hill. they give me the impression that im not wanted and that im just being used. this was what it was like at the beginning of the year. i dont have anyone to turn and talk to. can anyone give me some advice about how i can get rid of this feeling and improve my relationship between them. thanks. x

Comments

• Options
    Its hard to advise when we don't know the scale of the issue that you portray.

Friends get pissed of with each other from just fooling around with their pencil through to someone shagging their under age sister. Its a matter of scale. On what level of scale are we talking about with you? What did you - or they - do to reach this breakdown in friendship?
  • Options

I agree with Teagan that its hard to assess.

Have you tried talking to your friends? Maybe there is some underlying reason that the relationship has withered and you just need to address it before it gets out of hand. If this is not the first time they have treated you like this, is there some reason why? Have situations changed from the first time? etc etc

Keep us posted :) :wave: