Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

:S Opinions ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys,

I just wanted to ask something.

I really like this girl, and I think she likes me. She did like me once, but nothing seemed to happen. The problem is, my sister and her brother go out :S They've been going out for ages like 3 and a half years, and are great together. But, is it wrong if I ask her out? And is it wrong if we went out?

Also, I was wondering, if she says 'it would be weird because my brother and your sister go out' what should I say to that?

(:

Cheers (;
-Josh

Comments

• Options
    don't think it's weird. If you have a good connection to your sister you could even ask her what she thinks about it (if you have chances, etc.). Wouldn't see it as a disadvantage, much more like "doesn't matter" or even, like I said, use it to your advantage.
  • Options
    I don't think it's weird, like strubbleS said if you and your sister are close then you could talk about it...But I can't really see what your sister can have against it tbh.
    X
  • Options
    its not weird at all. well at least to me...besides that fact...if she says it might be wierd just say that thing about in-laws...or was it out-laws...o well best of luck :)
  • Options
    Cheers guys for all your replys. I've read them and thought about them. After talking with some freinds too, I've decided i'm going to ask her out :D Will post here what she says (:
    :thumb:
    Cheers again,
    -Josh