Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Trapped Nerve

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:banghead: I've got a trapped nerve or something in my head, it is constantly twitching just back from my left ear and it's getting worse and worse :banghead: I've tried rubbing it but it doesn't help in fact I think it's made it worse :banghead:

Comments

• Options
    Fruit Loop wrote: »
    :banghead: I've got a trapped nerve or something in my head, it is constantly twitching just back from my left ear and it's getting worse and worse :banghead: I've tried rubbing it but it doesn't help in fact I think it's made it worse :banghead:

You know what I'm going to say....

Go.To.The.Doctors.
    :)
    X
  • Options
    I get that in my eye when I'm run down or tired. Well annoying but goes away after a few days for me
  • Options
    Dinted wrote: »
    I get that in my eye when I'm run down or tired. Well annoying but goes away after a few days for me

Yeah! God that's really annoying. I thought I was like the only one who got that. At least I am not alone :D haha!!

X
  • Options
    Yeah! God that's really annoying. I thought I was like the only one who got that. At least I am not alone :D haha!!

X
    haha, unless it's just us that are weird or should i say special :chin:

:D
  • Options
    Dinted wrote: »
    haha, unless it's just us that are weird or should i say special :chin:

:D

Special. You should say special.
    :yes:
    X
  • Options
    Its stopped twitching now, took hours though. Never had anything like it before!