Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Car Radio Question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello lovelies,

Sorry if this is in the wrong place - bit random. Last night some sod decided to target my beautiful Clio-patra. A mechanic kindly sorted out the door for me - basically they had tried to get in by prising the corner of the door away and had ripped the seal away so far down the door but I do have an uber security system on it which means fob-only access to get in and when I found my darling this morning, the lock was 'up' on the passenger side but I tried to open the door and it was 'locked' so I thought the security system did me proud. The inside of the car looked un-touched, thought I'd stumped them so emptied my car earlier. I can't find my radio fascia and I was wracking my brains - did I take it out?! If not then does that mean they got in. The fascia is usually in the glove box. I'm confused.

If I don't find the fascia - can I easily replace it or does this render the whole radio un-useable?

Thanks peoples :) I hope I find it :( I feel rather violated just now and scared they'll keep coming back right outside my door :(