Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

His fantasy is turning me off

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi im a newbie

I need some advice, i have been with my boyfriend for almost 6 years and we are very happy except for a problem with our sex life.

Sorry if this is to much info but here goes. He is obessed with anal sex and i can't stand it. We are very open with each other and he said he wanted to try it so we did. It wasn't to bad but it did'nt really did'nt do it for me and i was really sore the next day. I told him i did'nt want to try it again and instead he got himself off agaisnt my bum every now and then and he seemed fine with it.

Now everytime we have sex he wants to do this, its got to the point he cant orgasm unless he does it this way.

I have started to feel really turned off by it, his hands quite often wonder and he likes put slip his finger inside bum during sex which completly turns me off and stops me right in my tracks and ruins it for me.

Im not a prude but im just really not into this, i have told him countless times but when we have sex we both get so turned on and then he gets carried away and i have ended up telling him to stop as im so turned off which ruins the mood. I have talked to him about it when we aren't having sex too and he says no problem we just wont do it but now he can't orgasm normally.

It's got to the point where i don't want to have sex as im not enjoying it anymore.

Any thoughts please!

x

Comments

• Options
    Have you tired positions that remind him of anal? like doggy style, and reverse cowgirl (i think they are the proper names :p) both giving him a nice view of ya bum!

And if that doesnt work have you actually told him that his fantasy has pushed you to the point where you dont want to have sex?
  • Options
    I'm a guy and I TOTALLY don't 'get' why some like to do it anally. I tried it briefly with my gf ages ago because we were both curious but we both hated it!!! If he won't budge on the issue, dump him because it's clear you won't budge either. Don't give in either! You'll lose self-respect and he won't respect you for doing something you're not comfortable with just because he wants to do it.
  • Options
    just tell him you don't like the sound of it, if he still pushes you to do it then leave him because thats just out of order

as LUB said try positions that are similar but arn't actually anal