Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Getting more annoyed with little things.

Yup..

For the last two weeks I seem to be getting pissed off at little things that wouldnt annoy me befor, I'm not sure what it is..It's the same when someone comes to me or asks me for advice I try help but in my mind i wish they'd just fuckoff I never get sympathy when I need some.

Idk what it is, probly nothing though right? :/
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Maybe there's something in the back of your mind that's just getting to you. I some times have days when I get pissed off/lethargic. I just have a blast on GTA4 and I'm normally alright.

It is hard to find out what's wrong though, job/girlfriend/friends?
  • Options
    Knowing you from your age, it could just be hormonal, something you can control to an extent, but not completely. Saying that I have days like that every so often, and im nearly 25 :P
  • Options
    Whowhere wrote: »
    Maybe there's something in the back of your mind that's just getting to you. I some times have days when I get pissed off/lethargic. I just have a blast on GTA4 and I'm normally alright.

It is hard to find out what's wrong though, job/girlfriend/friends?

Well i have just started college i guess
  • Options
    Well i have just started college i guess

that is v. stressful w/ new environment and also much harder academic work than your used to. much less of a structure to your day as well i imagine.
  • Options
    Yeah you're going through the phase of being a miserable teenager, it'll only last another 5 years or so..
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Yeah you're going through the phase of being a miserable teenager, it'll only last another 5 years or so..

woo!