Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Reccuring dream!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I always have a dream that I have a baby and it's too heavy for me to lift! People come to visit me and I can't lift the baby and everyone thinks I'm a bad mother! :crying:

I must have a fear of being a bad mother!

Babies aren't that heavy...are they?!?!?!

Comments

• Options
    hia

i dont know.....probably not my dream was quite weird last night... i dreamt that i made a cow laugh and milk came out of its nose... i wonder if that can rearly happen???????? :chin:
  • Options
    av's wrote: »
    i dont know.....probably not my dream was quite weird last night... i dreamt that i made a cow laugh and milk came out of its nose... i wonder if that can rearly happen???????? :chin:

Well, cows drink water - so extremely unlikely. ;)
  • Options
    hmmmm

cool i never new that i just thought that they ate grass and that was the end of that. i dident know that they drank aswell that is amazing. :hyper: thanks you have my mind at ease:)
  • Options
    kangoo wrote: »
    I always have a dream that I have a baby and it's too heavy for me to lift! People come to visit me and I can't lift the baby and everyone thinks I'm a bad mother! :crying:

I must have a fear of being a bad mother!

Babies aren't that heavy...are they?!?!?!

Oh couple of stones, only 5/6 :p

na. babies are light. 12lbs max at birth, weird dream though, although if you looked on the internet it'd prob say it is something totally different that what it means.
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote: »
    Oh couple of stones, only 5/6 :p

na. babies are light. 12lbs max at birth, weird dream though, although if you looked on the internet it'd prob say it is something totally different that what it means.

I think it's because they are quite wriggly, in my dream because the baby is really heavy and wriggly I can't hold it properly and it keeps sliding around.

Will have to do some weights at the gym before I have babies!!
  • Options
    depends on the baby. If you are having a fat baby it might be too heavy for a lightweight mother. I was a fat baby, jesus.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    depends on the baby. If you are having a fat baby it might be too heavy for a lightweight mother. I was a fat baby, jesus.

I was 11lbs, my twin bro was 13lbs :)
  • Options
    ok, I wasn't THAT fat :p I was 8.9 lbs
  • Options
    I was 500 grams :D
  • Options
    Hehe, just wait until you're pregnant, you get some crazy baby dreams then!!