Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

the dreaded ex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, my ex is back on the scene.. after deciding to be friends, nonwithstanding the fact we've tried before and it never works because there is so much bitterness, jealously and the fact we obviously still fancy each other like crazy... we are now facebook friends. i'm going through a tough time and he listened (via email) to some of my troubles which i appreciated greatly. i apologised to him for the bad ending of our relationship, (his girlfriend asked me if we had been together and i told her it was all true, yes) said that i was ashamed and i wish i hadn't of done it, and then he said it was all his fault and said if i fancied meeting up for sex i should call him!! the guy is getting married in less than a month and not only that but his fiancee' is expecting. i reminded him of this and told him to put his head in the right place, but he started saying he wanted to go back to our first evening together.. i made it quite clear to him that i wasnt cut out to be the other woman and that i wanted to find something real with someone who could corrispond my feelings of love in the proper way (ie commitment, which you can't really domand from a married man) and that he had more important things to think about ie wife and child, and now he's not speaking to me again. :banghead: the guy is insane.. and he said i wasn't right in the head for telling his girlfriend/being amazingly hurt and broken hearted when i found out it wasn't true what he'd been saying all along, that he was leaving her for me, but instead that they were getting married as planned..

Comments

• Options
    So what advice are you looking for?
  • Options
    Not really looking for advice. Just a general observation...though don't really know what to do with him. I could go like a day without thinking about it and saying I'm moving on, then I'm facebook stalking him.
  • Options
    You posted a message above, banging your head against a brick wall because he isnt talking to you again? Isnt that a good thing?