Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

domination/submission

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay, I'm asking you all, this is my "issue". I've recently met up with a man that I knew 20 years ago(I'm in my 40s). He stated he is a dominate man and suprisingly(or maybe not) I was extremely turned on. We have yet to consumate(with a spanking) but I believe we will soon. I am scared and excited, he definitely talks the talk and I believe he will execute what he is saying. What are your views on this? Anyone?

Comments

• Options
    Go for it :D
  • Options
    Oh, I'm going to.lol How terrified should I be? It's a lot more than just getting a spanking, which I haven't received one before, but the thought of being dominated totally thrills me. I feel I don't want to disappoint.
  • Options
    don't be terrified- be open to the new experience :)- as long as you have a 'safety word' that you agree upon, so you can stop when it gets too much, then it's all good!
  • Options
    skakitty wrote: »
    don't be terrified- be open to the new experience :)- as long as you have a 'safety word' that you agree upon, so you can stop when it gets too much, then it's all good!
    a safety valve experience
  • Options
    eh?
  • Options
    skakitty wrote: »
    eh?
    She needs to live out her fantasy of being dominated, so go for it- a safety valve for her libido. Better to take the chance with a safety word than live a repressed sexual experience
  • Options
    deffo agree a safety word non related to sex so that you can enjoy being dominated whilst being able to stop the activity if it gets too much.
  • Options
    deffo agree a safety word non related to sex so that you can enjoy being dominated whilst being able to stop the activity if it gets too much.

KANGAROO it doesnt sound like anything ive ever done in bed:)
  • Options
    As in any relationship, trust is key. Trust is something built over time, not freely given. Make sure you trust him. Don't let yurself be rushed into anything. Take your time and listen to your gut instinct. If he does not honor a safety word, then it becomes abuse. Be careful.
    Remember, it should always be safe, sane and consentual.
  • Options
    your advice about rushing would be 9 months too late.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Big Gay wrote: »
    your advice about rushing would be 9 months too late.

:yes:
This discussion has been closed.