Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What should I do?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im looking for some advice so thankyou in advance if your are able to offer any.

I have met a man recently, we've known each other for 3 months now, and decided we would give things a go. We agreed to take things slowly to see if it was likely that things would work or not. However, the day after deciding this he kisses me (using his tongue) unexpectedly and puts his hand dowm my trousers....

I was not comfortable with this and made it clear, as a result he asked if I was ok, but relucantly I said yes (everything is fine) so he continued. I think he then got the message as I made it clear again.

We see each other at work, but nobody knows yet that we are giving things ago, however I feel I know longer wish to give things a go. I don't think he is right for me and want him to know, but don't know how to tell him. I still want to be friends but nothing more. :confused:

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just tell him u dont think its working out, and your not interested.

Plus what he did is pretty forward.