Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

right...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
soo, basically, as most of u know i have a pretty fucked up realistionship history, mainly falling for girls i couldn't get cos of several reasons, or dating psycotic girls that attack me when i can't take it any more (might be new as i can't remember if i post this or not)

but yeah, awhile ago i met one of the most amazing girls i've ever met and fell for her badly, i couldn't get her out my head, she was and is amazing, sadly, i missed my chance with her, she met someone else and it looks like its gonna last along time so i've moved on, got my life back on track instead of trying to get her to like me the way i liked her. don't get me wrong i still like her alot but i understand now that chances of anything happening are next to none so i moved on, but i realsised that through the time that i liked her in that way i had made an awesome friend, and thats the way its gonna stay with her. so in the end i'm happy....

until the other day anyway, i'm still happy i'm just confused about what to do
basically, i've started playing hockey for college, i'm a 2nd year, shes a 1st year so not anything werid there if something happens (fingers crossed), but yeah, i've not fallen completly for her, but i like her alot, we've talked a few times but thats been in a big crowd and we've never really had proper interaction where we reply to what one of us have said, so basically what i'm asking is there anything i can do to try and get to know her better/ talk to her on a 1to1 basis without resorting to kidnap :) lol

any advice would be great thanks
curly_boy

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    christ, she's awesome, sorry about this, i no i should really know what to do with all the advice i've got off of here but idk, its just that everytime i meet someone new it all seems to seem what ever i do is gonna make me look like a twat (more so that usual :P).
    anyway, does anyone have any advice for kinda starting a convosation up at college and also talking at like a socail event like a dinner or party?
    thnx again guys