Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Lump inside a female's vagina..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ive slept with quite alot of women, but when fingering them, ive always wondered what the lump is near the back, some have it and some dont! never really known!! help!!!:nervous:

Comments

• Options
    The G spot? :p

jks, erm.... dnt know? anyone?
  • Options
    The G spot is at the front...

The spine?
  • Options
    Anyone know??
  • Options
    Yeh, i was thinking that, but then... i don't know how far 'back' he was talking about i guess.
  • Options
    seems like lots of ppl got it lol but dont know what it is!!!!

http://www.topix.com/forum/med/obstetrics-and-gynecology/TBURK649N9BBGT59V/p2
  • Options
    like well inside, quite far back
  • Options
    Either the G Spot or the entrance to the cervix i think. Was it rough or smooth?
  • Options
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061203034143AAqIHIz

according to that topic, its the "cervix"

do women like it being touched??? read down the bottom
  • Options
    is it normal for some women to have it and some to not have it??
  • Options
    Every woman has a cervix mate. I just wanna know how you managed to get your fingers that far up :eek:.
  • Options
    Yup all women have it, its the entrance to the womb, and as far as i know, it does absolutely nothing for a woman. Stay nearer the front and the G Spot to pleasure her.

EDIT: I think it depends on each individual woman whether you can get far enough up to reach it or not, so thats probably why you could feel it with some but not with others. Thats the only reason i can think of.
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    Every woman has a cervix mate. I just wanna know how you managed to get your fingers that far up :eek:.

hehe must have long fingers.
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Yup all women have it, its the entrance to the womb, and as far as i know, it does absolutely nothing for a woman. Stay nearer the front and the G Spot to pleasure her.

EDIT: I think it depends on each individual woman whether you can get far enough up to reach it or not, so thats probably why you could feel it with some but not with others. Thats the only reason i can think of.

Yeah sounds about right
  • Options
    Yeh :|. Also, be careful with that because if you touch it when she's not aware (also especially when having sex because that's so rough) it can hurt.

Are you sure it's the cervix? Because the cervix is kind of in the middle rather than at the back....
  • Options
    yeah think its in the middle, ive always wondered. every womens feels the same tbh.
  • Options
    Female_reproductive_system_lateral.png
  • Options
    if its like a fleshy lump with an indentation/hole in the middle then its the cervix
  • Options
    yeah it is cervix.

how do u hit the womens g spot then???
  • Options
    On the front wall, about 2/3 of your finger's way in. It might feel a little more bumpy than the surrounding area.
  • Options
    and what to do.. :)
  • Options
    With your finger you can use a 'come here' beckoning type motion. You'll have to ask her to determine the best motion and pressure. You could also try using your thumb from behind if she bends over on all fours.

To hit it with your dick, a few different positions work. In missionary, try putting a pillow under her bum so you go in at a steeper angle. Or with her on top and facing you, get her to lean back on her hands to achieve the same effect.
  • Options
    With your finger you can use a 'come here' beckoning type motion

Or like you're tickling someone under the chin with two fingers. Get her to show you the right pressure and motion as wooooooooooooooooooooah said.
  • Options
    Try pressing down with your free hand above her pubic bone at the same time as doing the come hither motion on her g-spot, adds to the flavour.
  • Options
    brad18 wrote: »
    seems like lots of ppl got it lol but dont know what it is!!!!

http://www.topix.com/forum/med/obstetrics-and-gynecology/TBURK649N9BBGT59V/p2

It could be the cervix. I asked my doctor how far inside it was and it is only a finger length. I know sometimes during sex the penis would hit it and it hurt, and I know that's because I wasn't ready for penetration. I think it might move out of the way somehow if horny, I don't know, but sometimes It does not appear to be there.