Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Girlfriend Bisexual?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Teagan wrote: »
    I'm happy to answer any questions I can to assist your curiosity. :)

Thank you.
    If I ever have any questions that come to mind, I will know who to ask.
    Cheers x Andy
  • Options
    *hugs* Thank you Teagan... My family have nothing against my boyfriend (well, my mum does moan that I have a boyfriend, but she's my mum and that's her job :grump: ) But everybody likes him, he's a very nice lad :D
    C-A xx

And to you, I'm glad you're happy. At the end of the day, that's all that matters.
    And if your boyfriend is only 15 years old, then technically he's not being a paedophile or anything which I believe was suggested before.
    I'm glad to see you are mature, and you handle things in a grown up way. Just be careful. Take it easy.
    x Andy
  • Options
    but he's one of the most feared boys at school, there aren't many people who would get on the wrong side of him...

Hmm, and whys that?
  • Options
    It's okay. The thing i do get, is i like guys and girl. But id never sleep with a bloke... not even if he was the hotest guy on earth.

With respect, I hardly think you're really bisexual if you wouldn't sleep with the hottest guy on earth.
  • Options
    I'd def sleep with the hottest woman on earth if she was wiling!!! and i've not even done anything past kissing another girl!
  • Options
    skakitty wrote: »
    I'd def sleep with the hottest woman on earth if she was wiling!!! and i've not even done anything past kissing another girl!

So are you bisexual then?
    Sorry I'm just a little curious.
    Kissing someone of the same sex has always interested me for some reason. Although I have never done it myself.
    I am straight, but I think if I got the oportunity to kiss a guy I would probably take it. Just to see what it's like.
    So how'd you get into these situations with girls anyway? If you don't mind me asking?
    x Andy
  • Options
    It's most likely like kissing a girl, but with no attraction, thus, I see no point in it whatsoever, if you're straight. But hey, go for it, if you feel the need.
  • Options
    No, there was attraction there, but it just didn't go further, although i am open to that possibility :) I would say I was curious i guess?
  • Options
    Jordan, i dont think you sound bisexual...
  • Options
    Smartie wrote: »
    Hmm, and whys that?

There are a few different groups of people in my school... There's mainly Candeace and Shaun.

It's just the way it goes.... he's not nasty or anything, just strong and doesn't care what people think
    C-A x