Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

my girlfriend cant get wet or orgasm?? help please

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
me and my girlfriend have just started having sex and i cant get her to orgasm and she doesnt get very wet at all...even after ages of forplay. were both 18 and she says that she doesnt get horney easily( but she dies with me) and she said that no other guy has made her orgasm either, so thats why i think its not me thats the problem?

my question is girls who have this same problem or cld give advice please do so, that would be great:) thanks

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Can she get herself to orgasm?
  • Options
    Maybe I an check her out for you? tell her to swing by my factory
  • Options
    JsT wrote: »
    Can she get herself to orgasm?

no she says that she cant
  • Options
    Can be caused by some medication, some hayfever tablets being a common culprit so that would be one thing to consider.

You say even with lots of foreplay, it can sometimes be more complicated than that - different people like different kinds of foreplay and it maybe that something different works better for her. Gentle kissing and cuddling playing with her hair, kissing her neck is an important stage before moving onto the more traditional fingering end of foreplay. For most girls it's as much in their minds as the actual physical actions, so you want to make sure she feels comfortable, relaxed and wanted.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster

You say even with lots of foreplay, it can sometimes be more complicated than that - different people like different kinds of foreplay and it maybe that something different works better for her. Gentle kissing and cuddling playing with her hair, kissing her neck is an important stage before moving onto the more traditional fingering end of foreplay. For most girls it's as much in their minds as the actual physical actions, so you want to make sure she feels comfortable, relaxed and wanted.

:yes:

The other thing to consider is buying some lubrication to help her relax. It's much more common these days with way more varieties than ever before. TheSite has an article called Lubed up that's worth a read. :)
  • Options
    If she can't bring herself to orgasm there could be other underlying issues around sex for her. Does she think it's a bit 'dirty' or 'immoral'? Does she even try and masturbate herself? Does she know what she wants?

Other than that, Scary Monster's advice is very good. Plenty of kissing and cuddling and take it easy with the penetration. It's a nice part of sex but it isn't the only part of sex and being intimate without sex might help your girlfriend relax.
  • Options
    Although just to add to Kermits post, while as a sweeping generalisation most guys have masturabated themselves for a fair while and can achieve orgasms themselves by 18, its much less common in girls.

Relaxing is the big one that comes to my mind, with plenty of girls you've got no hope of them getting wet unless you're in an empty house with the doors locked and confident that no ones going to come home.
  • Options
  • Options
    hipcat121 wrote: »
    me and my girlfriend have just started having sex and i cant get her to orgasm and she doesnt get very wet at all...even after ages of forplay. were both 18 and she says that she doesnt get horney easily( but she dies with me) and she said that no other guy has made her orgasm either, so thats why i think its not me thats the problem?

my question is girls who have this same problem or cld give advice please do so, that would be great:) thanks

I could not have an orgasm with a man until I was in my mid 20s and that was with oral, took a long time too. I believe having orgasms is learned, she needs to learn how to do first to know when she could be getting close and to not give up. If a man fingered me in my early 20s, that did absolutely nothing for me, it's clitoral stimulation I needed. Now I'm 45 and I can have an orgasm any way.