Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Where do we go?!!?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I met this guy on my birthday and he took my number, he texted me a few times during the week and we arranged to meet on Friday.

Now it's Sunday night, I've seen him 3 times and I REALLLLLLY like him and I think he really likes me to. Whereas I've had shitty, shitty stupid exes who were all ex-drug addicts, violent twats, over protective wankers this guy is everything that they aren't. He's even got all the little things I wanted in a bf as a teenager. Could be the start of something really good...:blush:

however there is one little issue....

when it comes around to us finally having sex, we haven't really got anywhere to go.

We're 23 and 24 respectively and both living with our dad's. My dad is retired and home all the time and I have a shitty, small squeaky bed. He lives with his dad who works shifts and has never taken a girl home before.

I don't really want to do it in a car and although I could probably afford a hotel for a night and whatnot he's doing an apprenticeship thus on crappy pay. I don't really want to do it in public or anything like that as a first time and there doesn't appear to be any opportunity for us to be in our own houses.

Advice people?

Comments

• Options
    Think you've answered your own question... if you don't want to do it at each others homes, in the car or outside then you'll have to pay for a hotel!
    Although...think your both old enough to take a partner back to your house without it causing problems...if ur beds squeaky...fuck him on the floor!
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Cheap tacky hotel all the way. Or posh hotel if you can afford it! Make as much noise as you like and get as little sleep as possible. Excellent.
  • Options
    If his dad works shifts then surely there must be some point where you could go round there while his dad is at work?

Failing that, I'd second the duvet on the floor as a solution to squeaky beds.
  • Options
    They have the same sort of shift pattern that's the problem. Boo.

The duvet and the floor could be done but it's not really ideal for sleeping over. He's a built like a rugby player and I'm not exactly skinny myself. I like cuddles afterwards and doubt I could sleep on the floor haha!
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Travelodge.
    Make an evening of it rather than just getting a hotel for sex. Have a meal first.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Yeah that's a good idea.
    Or if a mate invites you round for a party/drinks or something, sneak away. And if their bedroom isn't available there's always the bathroom or garage or something. Although that isn't ideal for the cuddling thing.
    Seriously though, I think you should consider moving out. Obviously not moving in together, but just away from your dad. You can't really live with him that much longer.
    x Andy
  • Options
    At 50 quid a pop, a travelodge isn't a long term solution, though it's alright for the first time, you're probably going to be humping rather a lot once you get started. Better get used to fucking with the dads around, I reckon.

You're both well old enough to be doing it, so even if they're shocked, they really ought to get used to it.
  • Options
    Look out for cheap offers at travelodges but you have to book in advance - not very romantic or spontaneous!

I really wouldn't want to do it at home in your situation.
  • Options
    i used to have the squeaky bed problem and the solution was covers on the floor, jump back on the bed for cuddles, easy peasy
  • Options
    Haha. Yes, I have the means to move out but just want to make sure my job is safe (probation coming to an end soon) before i start moving out etc. I think my dad is nearly ready to be let loose on the world.

We do have one of those cheapest etap hotels where we are but yeah, hotels not ideal.

My dad wouldn't mind but I'm a bit embarrassed you know... it's my dad. Don't want him hearing me at it.

It's super frustrating as I obviously lived in my own flat for like 4/5 years before I moved home and now it's like being a teenager again! EDIT: Though when I was a teenager I had a huge double bed that was far away from my parents room and now I have a tiny squeaky bed in a small pokey flat.

As for the cuddles in the bed. The bed is TINY and I don't think it would be big enough for just him let alone both of us hehe.
  • Options
    As for the cuddles in the bed. The bed is TINY and I don't think it would be big enough for just him let alone both of us hehe.

Pah, I'm a big guy and I can share a bed with a girl easily enough, not exactly ideal but its alright!
  • Options

Yup and it'll be cosier :thumb:
  • Options
    JsT wrote: »
    Pah, I'm a big guy and I can share a bed with a girl easily enough, not exactly ideal but its alright!

You mean with a guy? Just thought i'd help correct you :)
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote: »
    You mean with a guy? Just thought i'd help correct you :)
    Fuck off.
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Yup and it'll be cosier :thumb:

Exactly.
  • Options
    JsT wrote: »
    Fuck off.

:D
  • Options
    @ OP

I think the conclusion would be either put the quilt etc on the floor n fuck till your hearts content or book a hotel for the evening (but as Skive said, dont just go there to have sex, enjoy the evening first)
    :thumb: