Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Would a fringe suit me?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'd really love one but i'm not sure if it would suit me or not.

I love the shorter fringes like these:

for60414.jpg

5015pics.jpg

but i reckon a longer one would be better.

Blunt+Fringe+Hair.jpg

Heres me, what do you think?

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#/profile.php?id=630765792&v=photos&so=0

Comments

• Options
    I reckon so.

although ur hair on your facebook pic now is cool.
  • Options
    no, fringes suck.

btw. your friend holly is hot. Is she seeing someone? ;)
  • Options
    Oh i dont know what to dooo! I'll probably go to the hairdressers next week and just get my usual cut.

Btw, yes she is :p
  • Options
    I like those fringes (not on me though) but I can imagine if the hair isn't quite right around the fringe area it could lie awkwardly or stick up. I think the longer one would be much easier to look after. Maybe see what the longer one is like and if you think you could go shorter then do that.
  • Options
    I had a fringe for a while... proper one... then I got sick of it and now its a side fringe (again!) Goes right across my face, looks cool, but I can't really see.
    C-A x
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    no, fringes suck.

They do not suck! I've got one and it's extremely non-sucky, thanks very much :grump:
  • Options
    Long fringe yes, short fringe no. Oh no!

If you're unsure try a longer side fringe first and ease yourself shorter if you like it :)
  • Options
    Since they all look pretty straightfoward, you could try folding your hair up to make it look like you have one and see if it would suit you :p
  • Options
    Yea tried that, it doesnt work. Think im gonna go for it :nervous:
  • Options
    I love teh look of those short fringes and think one would suit you. Think they're really high maintenance though so, perhaps the long fringe is a safer option to try first?
  • Options
    Don't got for a short fringe, I think it would take a lot of styling and looking after. More than you would think, it looks like they would use small rollers in theirs to get that curved shape.

I have a long fringe. I can't not have one, I just look odd! I think you should go for the one that Cheryl Cole has in the picture. Thats what mines like atm and if you get sick of it then it will quickly grow out and you can wear it as a sweeping fringe :) There easy to style, all I do it straighten it and I'm done!
  • Options
    What about partings with a fringe. I just realised my hair is on a side parting and I look an absolute mong with a center one. Do ya reckon a side parting would look ok cos i dont, but i really dont want a center one.
  • Options
    http://www.ivillage.co.uk/beauty/makeover/frontpage/

This is quite a cool tool that i've used a few times
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    What about partings with a fringe. I just realised my hair is on a side parting and I look an absolute mong with a center one. Do ya reckon a side parting would look ok cos i dont, but i really dont want a center one.

I always have my parting off to the side, I don't suite centre partings either! Even with a full fringe it doesn't make much difference, though if it's right off to the side then you might need to change it a little. Here's how I had my full fringe when I had my parting off to the side http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=45874&id=502232022#/photo.php?pid=1225122&id=502232022

Now I just have a full on fringe like this http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/photo.php?pid=40318013&op=1&o=global&view=global&subj=502232022&id=61206222
  • Options
    I wouldn't trust that, look what it did to me!

25380158.jpg

HAHAHA!! Loving it!
    C-A x
  • Options
    I think a long fringe would be better. I had one last year, but it annoyed me. Your really pretty btw :)
  • Options
    Smartie wrote: »
    I think a long fringe would be better. I had one last year, but it annoyed me. Your really pretty btw :)

:blush:

Anyway at the mo, I'm on no fringe, think I like my hair the way it is Just going to get it trimmed and layers put back in. Could change my mind between now and Wednesday though
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    :blush:

Anyway at the mo, I'm on no fringe, think I like my hair the way it is Just going to get it trimmed and layers put back in. Could change my mind between now and Wednesday though

I think your hair looks really nice now anyway :)
  • Options
    Oooooo Jordan.. LOVING the hair, it's SO you :D