Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Thank god its the weekend!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So whats everyone up to on this fine weekend? :)
anything abundantly exciting happening?!!

I myself finish work this afternoon and then i plan to get on the goon!! Absolutely awful drink, but oh so cheap and gets me drunk after 3 or 4 glasses :)

Tomorrow im heading to Bondi beach before drinking yet again and heading to a club in the evening

and on sunday i plan to laze about in the park and have a picnic before going to a gay club with some mates at night :)
Drag show!!! excited :hyper:

Comments

• Options
    Tomorrow I'll go the gym then have a lazy afternoon. I'm on a night tomorrow night (which is rubbish especially as Creamfields is on :crying: ) and sunday I will most probably be sleeping when I get in from work and feeling a bit poo....I hate nights shifts with a passion :grump:
  • Options
    Isn't the weekend for me until after 10pm. And with it being GCSE results weekend I think it'll be later than that.
  • Options
    Looking after my poorly mum :(
  • Options
    Going on my honeymoon :hyper:
  • Options
    looking after Leigh. Got an infected noggin
  • Options
    soraliah wrote: »
    I myself finish work this afternoon and then i plan to get on the goon!! Absolutely awful drink, but oh so cheap and gets me drunk after 3 or 4 glasses :)

You know that shit is made from fish oil and eggs? Or something disgusting like that anyway lol, no grapes involved.
  • Options
    finish work at 5 but might ask to leave early as I feel terrible, friends bday tonight but im just going to show my face, wish him well and go home to a hot chocolate and tv / computer.
  • Options
    Working tonight and tomorrow night... which means not getting out til like 3:30am....it sucks dick. Probably spend Sunday at the pub.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Going on my honeymoon :hyper:

:love:
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    finish work at 5 but might ask to leave early as I feel terrible, friends bday tonight but im just going to show my face, wish him well and go home to a hot chocolate and tv / computer.

best boss in the world ever? she said she doesnt mind when i go, shes going now, just finish up one thing and get it emailed to her and i can go after that. i also expected her to knock off my hours but she's just given me full pay for the day anyway.

nice lady. :thumb:

i still feel a bit iffy though, and just want some cuddles or a massage or something warm like a cat or cuddly dog to fall asleep with. my dog is much to boisterous to be any good for that though, i might have to steal one.
  • Options
    I will take your getting out of bed at 4, and raise it to been at work, and getting back in bed for 1115hrs, to get out for 1300, then mong it around on the internet while lying in bed.

Yes Im at work all the time :)
  • Options
    sleep and work. :D
  • Options
    It is my anniversary today so we're going to a restaurant tonight and then tomorrow we're going to Brum to see Jane and other peoples.
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    It is my anniversary today so we're going to a restaurant tonight and then tomorrow we're going to Brum to see Jane and other peoples.

:)
  • Options
    Long 30 mins shower, out for a curry later on, big night out, kareoki, lie in till about 11am. Have some food. Run a half marathon, have a shower, maybe have a trip into london on the train.

Oh did I mention I get paid 24/7 ;)
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    You know that shit is made from fish oil and eggs? Or something disgusting like that anyway lol, no grapes involved.

And it tastes best drunk out of bowls in a hostel kitchen... none of these fancy glasses!

Where in Bondi are you going, Soraliah?

My weekend is a bit up in the air at the moment. I've got the girls coming over this afternoon, then tomorrow I think I'm going to potter about at home, see if the guy that I like is about to see, and I don't know what I'll be doing Sunday or Monday. I'm unemployed at the moment so it makes very little difference to me that it's a long weekend!
  • Options
    I'm working tomorrow. :(

It's my mums birthday on Sunday so taking her out for lunch.

And then I working again on Monday as usual. Sigh.
  • Options
    Tr4shed wrote: »
    I win

Sex all night > Everything

...unless your not that good. :p:p
  • Options
    sorry Tr4shed, honeymoon beats everything ;)
  • Options
    If i wasn't that good she wouldn't want it :P

:chin: i have no come back lol.
  • Options
    12 hour shift tomorrow, with a 10 hour shift following on Sunday. You lucky bastards with your weekends off...

Next Sunday, I jet off to Ireland to spend two weeks with the missus. At this rate, all I'll be able to do is sleep.
  • Options
    Gross.

School starts back up on monday so this weekend better be good, but it probably won't be as my bar buddies are so busy lately :(
  • Options
    If i wasn't that good she wouldn't want it :P

At 15, she's never had a real man yet ;)
  • Options
    Not much today (saturday, prbly play WoW :D)

then on sunday i think im going to a little celebration party for passing all our GCSE's ,bout 6-9 of us :P
  • Options
    hahaha!! lol right at this moment am drinking it out of a bowk right now haha :)good times!!

iam aware its madeoout of egg and fish but whatever !! ve actuallt been on the passionpop sutfuff for late 6 hors of so and its great stuff! fgoon is grooss. but i still drink it! ot mghts in fact!
    i took the funniest photo tongtt of a girl m staying with and ive been giggleing alln night ! and a pictre of a seal which ill ost here tomorrow.w fuckting classss!
  • Options
    Thank god the weekend is about to end!! :p

I have an exam tomorrow that I'm wanting to be out of the way. I've been forced to spend the entire weekend memorizing a radio navigation chart of Iceland.
  • Options
    Jaloux wrote: »
    Thank god the weekend is about to end!! :p

Nnnnoooooooooooooooo.

I don't want to start school tomorrow :crying: That whole whopping week off was magnificent.

I've had the professor I have tomorrow before. 9pm comes (time class ends) and he just keeps on talking... I pay for 3 hours and 3 hours only. I don't want to stay any longer. But what a rude bitch I'd be getting up and leaving in the middle of a conversation :p
  • Options
    I went mountain biking and golfing this past weekend. It was great!
  • Options
    Cleaned my kitchen, and went to a BBQ, drank more than enough to get me hammered.....but I wasn't. Sucks.
  • Options
    So much for Sunday at the pub....started at the pub and ended up dancing to Hard House all night in Brighton. Good times.